Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Walker Stones Laporte Ake

Thats will be my shout, Stones can become class act this year with Dino back in CM he helped Rodri & both CB, slways showing for the tight pass & balls from Eddy

Love Dino he is a class act.

We keep him fit both CB will play well imo

Ake will become the LB my house on it

The referee was dreadful. How Mendy got a yellow card, I will never know. We should be grateful he didn't send off, Walker for (not) hitting Podence in the face. He didn't want to give us a single free kick.

Nobody is good enough to replace Aguero but Jesus did so much tonight he would be hard to replace too. Got his goal. What more do you want
I've never knocked his work rate, he puts a good shift in just dont see him as a natural goal scorer a player we need to reach 18-20 goals without Aguero its tough

Good job our midfield cash in all im saying otherwise we miss to many opertunities in ftont of goal

Gabby needs 4 shots to bag 1 somthing has to change especially if he wants to be No 1

What was Pep so pissed off about post match? Really downbeat interview. The thin squad options maybe? Expected him to be buzzing after that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.