Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

But that’s the point. Cancelo wasn’t available, so it's pointless going on about what he can do and using it as a stick to beat Mendy with.
Nobody is beating Mendy with a stick
It’s just my opinion that Cancelo is a better player and I would rather see him at LB than Mendy
It’s an opinion...I believe we are all allowed one.

It’s just my opinion that Cancelo is a better player and I would rather see him at LB than Mendy

Up until the booking Mendy was coping with the overrated muscleman. A few years ago we couldn't cope with the likes of Andy Carroll and Peter Crouch

Cancelo will come in at left back (or even Ake) but Mendy will play his fair share of games. I feel for Mendy though because he was sensational at Monaco and looked brilliant for us in his first few games before being injured. His injuries have killed his pace.

Watching the game again at the moment. Loads of good things for us. Impressed with Ake, slotted in well. Sterling is so strong for his size, he didn't get bullied by their defence. Foden is the same class as our other international midfielders. His first touch, strength and passing is fantastic for how young he is and he's a natural finisher. Fernandinho and Kevin brilliant. Jesus working hard as ever and he got his goal. We are still vulnerable to a quick pass when our defence is one on one with their forwards. We could do with another pacey defender back there. The commentators always gets more excited for their misses and goals than ours. The narrative is how unlucky the opposition are with their chances and ignore all ours. And Sky have just shown that overhead shin from Rooney against us in the advert at the end for no reason which is annoying.

Of course you’re allowed an opinion; just like any of us, but your point about Cancelo is redundant, as he wasn’t available.

Hinchcliffe played a big part in one of the greatest days of my life. In my books he is well in credit - a long way to go before I start slagging him
I don’t get this constant moaning about Hinchcliffe, either.

I don’t want a summariser, who constantly blows smoke up our arse, and constantly says how brilliant we are; just one who praises and criticises us as and when necessary, which Hinchcliffe does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.