COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks, if the kids can’t spread it why are they closing or part closing schools.
Because teachers are more vulnerable to catching it, if kids could teach kids no schools would be closing, but head teachers and governers have a responsibility to their staff.

Also why has this spike coincided with schools reopening?
It hasn't the spike started 3 days after most schools went back, far too early for kids to be the cause of the current spike, it needed to be a week at least, it wasn't, the catalyst was a shitty bank holiday weather weekend, it started the following weekend, ie a week after the bank holiday.

Because teachers are more vulnerable to catching it, if kids could teach kids no schools would be closing, but head teachers and governers have a responsibility to their staff.

It hasn't the spike started 3 days after most schools went back, far too early for kids to be the cause of the current spike, it needed to be a week at least, it wasn't, the catalyst was a shitty bank holiday weather weekend, it started the following weekend, ie a week after the bank holiday.
Why a week? Schools all go back on different days to start with plus we’re told symptoms can start showing after 2 days, if you even sneeze now everybody thinks they’ve got it, I can see schools sending kids home for tests straight away.

Last month the government would pay for half of your Big Mac, now they are threatening to set the Army on us. They are all over the place.

Looking at it logically, I feel like the government did that to get one final injection into the economy - as they knew this was coming. I'd put money on it non essential services like restaurants/pubs and bars will be shut come November.

I don't believe a word anyone has said about this shit show since March.
Valance and Whitty are two of the most Clueless wankers to have walked this earth, they are just making it up on the hoof.
They are literally destroying the country.
Boris since being at deaths door has completely lost the plot and needs replacing, I can't believe what's happening, really pissed off, worried for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.