Michael Oliver to referee Leicester game

This guy is so dodgy, always seems to ‘miss’ key decisions for us. Never like having him as a ref.

He was the best when he first started but really has dipped last two seasons. He seemed fair and unbiased but then like seems to happen to them all has slipped into the usual ways.

Interesting choice of words

Hmmmm was it last season 2nd game into season,at home to spurs that this cnut fucked us over with the help of VAR,now we get him as ref,2nd game in at home to Leicester ..
Think most of us knew with that spurs game ending we weren't going to win the league.

Said to my lad I was done and not renewing.....nobody has obviously but if this season follows the same pattern I'm out.

Except I won't be, like many other fans I have become a mug. My love for City although not what it was will keep dragging me back

Like last season, seems to be involved in Dippers and our games a lot especially early on. 2 out of 2 for dippers so far and now us, shades of Spurs at home last season after he officiated 1st game for dippers v Norwich and his team frequently flagging, sometimes incorrectly, against Norwich when clean through then you had his performance v Spurs which was as bent as can be.

Let's face it there is one decent referee in the whole of the Premier League. What I want to know is PGMOL going to do about the poor decisions given be these so called professional referee's. Has anyone of them been taken of theie list. To the best of my knowledge not one.

The only reason PGMOL is there is to protect the ref's. they can have bad game after bad game but PGMOL would still do nothing. they will use the excuse the VAR will correct any bad decisions they have made.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.