Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another one.

Thiago has played 45 minutes and they already think he's the best midfielder in the world.

Apparently we struggle for goals when Sergio isn't playing. He obviously hasn't looked at the stats

I never quite understand how these Liverpool and United fans seem to know so much about their transfers in especially those from coming from Europe. . I dont have Sky or BT and my knowledge of players from foreign teams is from watching them live at the Etihad and on dodgy streams or in pubs for away legs (neither are ideal for sound or vision) international tournaments. So l admit I dont know much.
But Josh above and many others talk as if they know all about these guys but only after they sign them. You never see them saying we need a player like X beforehand.
Josh struck me as a knob when l saw his tweet and more so as l looked down his twitter line. He is a bloody yank and you have to wonder how much of the Pl and other leagues in Europe and their players he actually sees. Not much l guess.
I have just read that Liverpool are chasing a guy called Sarr from Watford. He hasn't caught my eye but Watford never impressmuch against City.
If Sarr does go to them just watch him rise to instant stardom with that daft sod josh and his like even if they know as little as l do.

I never quite understand how these Liverpool and United fans seem to know so much about their transfers in especially those from coming from Europe. . I dont have Sky or BT and my knowledge of players from foreign teams is from watching them live at the Etihad and on dodgy streams or in pubs for away legs (neither are ideal for sound or vision) international tournaments. So l admit I dont know much.
But Josh above and many others talk as if they know all about these guys but only after they sign them. You never see them saying we need a player like X beforehand.
Josh struck me as a knob when l saw his tweet and more so as l looked down his twitter line. He is a bloody yank and you have to wonder how much of the Pl and other leagues in Europe and their players he actually sees. Not much l guess.
I have just read that Liverpool are chasing a guy called Sarr from Watford. He hasn't caught my eye but Watford never impressmuch against City.
If Sarr does go to them just watch him rise to instant stardom with that daft sod josh and his like even if they know as little as l do.
He scored a couple and set up the other against them when Watford ended their world record breaking*, bestest everest in the world ever*, and surely worthy of an iron on tin-foil badge on their kit*, run of being undefeated ever*, near the end of their all known record breaking season* earlier this year.

Maybe he impressed Bingo in that match, maybe they're going down the un*t*d transfer policy route of "if he plays well against us he must be good, lets buy him", who knows.
Either way, he's probably best described as "not absolutely shit" but he aint all that IMO and only got 5 goals all season for Watford.

(* all of these stats might be wrong but LFC and the UKMedia reserve the right to spout them as the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth - until fact checked and then they'll spin it another way)

Google is clearly young Josh's best mate as we all know we could write on the back of a stamp what Yanks know about 'soccer'....and still have room....

In the Fail today " Klopp's Liverpool smashed all manner of records as they ended a 30-year wait for an English league title. "

What records? It was City who smashed all manner of achievement records the season before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.