Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I suspect that although many an old git will recognise what you're referring to, most won't share your desire for a pint of it... hence why it's only the old gits that remember it! Warm and badly kept pints of both that and Websters in the Pev back in the day still haunt me to the extent that I've been on the lager ever since!
Couldn't beat a pint of Chesters Mild

I hope Leeds can get something this evening but I guess VAR is there as back up as usual for the dippers . Could be an interesting insight to how the prem wants the league to go though, I think the prem would like an old skool team like Leeds to do ok this season, so do they get them some points on the board early ?

I hope Leeds can get something this evening but I guess VAR is there as back up as usual for the dippers . Could be an interesting insight to how the prem wants the league to go though, I think the prem would like an old skool team like Leeds to do ok this season, so do they get them some points on the board early ?
Not at the expense of their beloved dippers. This season I expect the rags to get triple the amount of favourable decisions compared to the dippers from last season, but the Scouse vermin will be well looked after, that is a certainty.

It'll be us (again) and probably West Ham who will be stitched up the most times this year. I just have a feeling the Hammers are not as well liked with Pigmol when compared with some others, and as we are not as well liked as Covid 19 with the bent fuckers in charge, I see a long bumpy ride for both us and the Hammers.

Not at the expense of their beloved dippers. This season I expect the rags to get triple the amount of favourable decisions compared to the dippers from last season, but the Scouse vermin will be well looked after, that is a certainty.

It'll be us (again) and probably West Ham who will be stitched up the most times this year. I just have a feeling the Hammers are not as well liked with Pigmol when compared with some others, and as we are not as well liked as Covid 19 with the bent fuckers in charge, I see a long bumpy ride for both us and the Hammers.
Oh i think dippers will be looked after this season with out a doubt, but i think the prem will perform Alchemy this season and turn base metal (scum) into gold . You only had to look at the way the end of last season ,and the manipulation of results to see who the favoured team will be this season.

EJCD0CIXkAAXYuW.jpg
They've got no chance.

Star man playing for the Dips.

I suspect with West Ham is the Arse using their influence because they don't like the fact the hammers have the London stadium and all the perks that come with it.

Back on topic. Bingo his due his Dortmund type blowout. Hopefully it's this season.

I knew that Mat and forgot it !!! lol!! yea no chance then !!
If Oliver does his job properly we know someone else is the PL choice for league title.

Mind you I'm that suspicious of him that if he sent off Firminho, Mane and TAA he'd still give them a winning penalty or 3.

Always about them
56d2777513db8b4a74feb0d7844cbcab.jpg
They really are sick in the fuckin head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.