TV Series

Best shows recently have been Dark and The Boys, imo

Anyone seen them and think there's anything better atm?

About to give Raised By Wolves a go. Accidentally played episode 2 and there was a war scene that looked really intriguing

Just a few tv shows for you here ...

Ratchet
The third day
Carnival Row
Into the night
Pennyworth
Queen Sono
Raising Dion
Warrior Nun

Best shows recently have been Dark and The Boys, imo

Anyone seen them and think there's anything better atm?

About to give Raised By Wolves a go. Accidentally played episode 2 and there was a war scene that looked really intriguing
Raised By Wolves is quite good. 3 more episodes left but can't wait to see what's going to happen.

Series 3 is more about tying everything together. It will all make sense in the last episode.
Yes, it is all made quite clear at the end. Sadly I thought, like most shows of this type, that the setting up of the story is much more interesting than the finish. Would have preferred it to be a 2 season story.

Watched ‘Challenger’ yesterday. Four episodes on the shuttle explosion.
Very well made and very sad watching the back story and how it was never safe for take off.
NASA certainly didn’t come out of the series well.

Yes, it is all made quite clear at the end. Sadly I thought, like most shows of this type, that the setting up of the story is much more interesting than the finish. Would have preferred it to be a 2 season story.
Don't know about you but I found the ending to be quite a let down. It started to get blatantly obvious how they would end it.

Started watching two weeks to live with Maisie Williams, pretty good so far. Premise is that she's the daughter of a doomsday prepper and escapes into the real world but has a different set of skills and understanding of life that set up some situations.

Not sure it needs quite the full comedy duo act provided by the sidekicks / love interest, bit we'll see where it goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.