Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline on Sky Sports ‘football chief police incredible concerned by rise in hate crime figures’

accompanied by a picture of two coppers outside the Etihad ..

the article then goes on to mention we are the club with the highest number of this type of arrest - which is fair game considering it’s true

It does indeed, but the question is why?

I worked for many years travelling the Middle East and I've been to the UAE more times than I can remember. I know they are conservative in their business dealings, they're not brash, they're not showy, they avoid confrontation, but surely Khaldoon can see we're being rinsed day after day, playing nice is getting us nowhere.
That's the issue. The natural reticence of Khaldoon etc is all very well, but they need to look after the fans too. We bear the brunt of the press crap.

Headline on Sky Sports ‘football chief police incredible concerned by rise in hate crime figures’

accompanied by a picture of two coppers outside the Etihad ..

the article then goes on to mention we are the club with the highest number of this type of arrest - which is fair game considering it’s true
Did they define hate crime and what our fans were guilty of?

Plenty on here reckon we should just ignore the media , which is fine , but all the lies that are printed are force fed into thick Scouser,Rags,Goons,Chelski fans etc , and most of them are so intellectually challenged they believe every single word.
Our club needs to defend our reputation , up to 2010 no one degraded our previous achievements and our great history and superb players , but now we are a historical irrelevance players like Bell,Lee,Summerbee never existed.
We have always been one of the top four clubs in this country over the last 50 years , attendances , trophies etc., we have a history to be proud of we were not invented in 2010

Take a look at the Bavarian Football Works. They have a poisonous article about City that shows we haven't been forgotten.
Despicable churnalism with no mention of our defence at all. It seems to suggest that all our management, our legal team, our auditors, the Swiss authorities, and the CAS judges are all dishonest and involved in a conspiracy. Meanwhile UEFA, an organisation with a proven track record of corruption on a grand scale is apparently pure as the driven snow. I presume this is a Bayern fake news site.

Despicable churnalism with no mention of our defence at all. It seems to suggest that all our management, our legal team, our auditors, the Swiss authorities, and the CAS judges are all dishonest and involved in a conspiracy. Meanwhile UEFA, an organisation with a proven track record of corruption on a grand scale is apparently pure as the driven snow. I presume this is a Bayern fake news site.
Think it's an American site judging from the comments below the article. The sad thing is most of them believe it's 100% truthful and thank the author for keeping them enlightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.