Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our scouting team has always delivered in getting us the best targets, whether Dias or Koundé come is a different story, and whether they do well or bad is also not up to anyone but them.

These sort of stories are driven by the policy of City of just not talking to the press. I understand that, just look at the lies told after CAS, but it generates huge speculation, fans falling out about what is or isn’t a good deal etc. On this rumour, surely after Mangala, Garcia, Fernando, etc. we must be wary with Portuguese league players, it is a technical league utterly different to the PL.

Wolves are seem to be doing well and half their team has come from the Portuguese league

Anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is a wum, **** and is out in full force slandering the club. I actually don't have any opinions, just know that everyone else's opinion is wrong.

Rather than rip apart a player who has yet to sign for us i think it is best to put our trust in the club.

Just like we did with
Fernandinho
Laporte
Ederson
Bernardo
Mangala.
Jesus

Wolves are seem to be doing well and half their team has come from the Portuguese league
They play totally different style. Our style of play requires mobility.

Mangala and Fernando would have looked half decent in park the bus team for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.