Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Dias in action. Ake now Dias and we look solid again at the back. He will need time to settle which he won’t get :) come on city.

All I can say, is that after 2 years of planning, passing on Koulibaly, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Harry Maguire, Jose Maria Gimenez and everyone else they looked at, he better be fucking world class.

If we're back in 2 years because he's just like Stones, heads need to roll in the transfer department.

It's been 7 years since Mangala was bought to play when Kompany was always injured, and the best we've managed is about 6 months of Stones looking up to it. The last time we did a deal to help out Mendes it was Otamendi, who gave 100% but was a god awful transfer for a side who knew they were about to bring in the manager with the highest line in world football. It just can't go on, they're out of chances to fuck up.

All I can say, is that after 2 years of planning, passing on Koulibaly, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Harry Maguire, Jose Maria Gimenez and everyone else they looked at, he better be fucking world class.

If we're back in 2 years because he's just like Stones, heads need to roll.
2 years from now it could be any of those names on fraud watch if not Dias

He’s in for a big shock going from a farmers league to the PL.

I’ll support him when he’s a blue but having watched him a few times I’m genuinely shocked we’ve bought him when it’s clear he was 4th choice at best. Seems we have simply gone for the cheapest option.

Just feels so underwhelming going from KK/Kounde/Gimenez to this guy. What started out as a really exciting window has ended with me thoroughly deflated.
How do you know he was 4th choice mate . We haven’t even come out and said who was our choices anyway. He is 4th choice because that’s what the papers said so there is no truth in that. Don’t feel deflated mate we are getting one of the best young defenders in Europe .

If we're back in 2 years because he's just like Stones, heads need to roll.
One of them is not like the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.