Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's your attitude to the media then why are you on the transfer forum?

If you're going to ignore all the rumours and links and statements from sporting directors who've confirmed we're negotiating, why are you even on this part of the forum in Ruben Dias thread before he's been confirmed by the club?

You can't just pretend the links to players we don't end up signing are fake.

We even had Khaldoon talking about us buying older players as an exception when we were negotiating with Napoli. Monchi, a long friend of Txiki confirmed we'd negotiated for Koundé. These are not empty rumours.

Edit- Also I'm not deflated, I'm just tired of talking about CB being a problem.

"SPORTING DIRECTORS"

Who or what are they?

If that's your attitude to the media then why are you on the transfer forum?

If you're going to ignore all the rumours and links and statements from sporting directors who've confirmed we're negotiating, why are you even on this part of the forum in Ruben Dias thread before he's been confirmed by the club?

You can't just pretend the links to players we don't end up signing are fake.

We even had Khaldoon talking about us buying older players as an exception when we were negotiating with Napoli. Monchi, a long friend of Txiki confirmed we'd negotiated for Koundé. These are not empty rumours.
You don’t think khaldoon was on about koulibaly do you he was talking about the potential messi transfer I mean I thought everyone knew that . And no I don’t believe in everything that the media says because Utd would have signed everyone if that was true . As for empty rumours how do you really know that they were ? As for the Dias thread I agree until he is signed it’s not 100 percent done so I’ll give you that one .

If you read all the scouting reports on this guy it would seem a no brainer that we are bringing him in.

Excellent with the ball and long range passing. Aerially dominant and used to playing a high line. Not seen one bad thing said about him.

Time will tell I guess.

Out fans disrespecting Otamendi abusing him is sad state of affairs. He shows more heart and passion than almost everyone in the squad and he served as alright especially during that champagne 2017-18 season.,
Indeed,he doesnt deserve abuse,however,i'm made up we won't have to suffer his defensive brain farts any longer....i might even have some finger nails left from now on.

All the other players we got from Benfica seem pretty good, so let's have some optimism about this one.

Would actually be hilarious if this somehow fell through due to the Otamendi part of the deal, would make his gesture wasted.

M
He’s in for a big shock going from a farmers league to the PL.

I’ll support him when he’s a blue but having watched him a few times I’m genuinely shocked we’ve bought him when it’s clear he was 4th choice at best. Seems we have simply gone for the cheapest option.

Just feels so underwhelming going from KK/Kounde/Gimenez to this guy. What started out as a really exciting window has ended with me thoroughly deflated.
Man up ffs

All the other players we got from Benfica seem pretty good, so let's have some optimism about this one.

Would actually be hilarious if this somehow fell through due to the Otamendi part of the deal, would make his gesture wasted.
We would probably pay the fee now I think . Hope this one goes through

This is an incredibly stupid way of looking at success.

Not having decent CB's put us out of the CL last season. It cost us the FA Cup last season. It ended our league season in September.

Haha. Relax. Go and have a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.