Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he was 4th choice mate . We haven’t even come out and said who was our choices anyway. He is 4th choice because that’s what the papers said so there is no truth in that. Don’t feel deflated mate we are getting one of the best young defenders in Europe .

If that's your attitude to the media then why are you on the transfer forum?

If you're going to ignore all the rumours and links and statements from sporting directors who've confirmed we're negotiating, why are you even on this part of the forum in Ruben Dias thread before he's been confirmed by the club?

You can't just pretend the links to players we don't end up signing are fake.

We even had Khaldoon talking about us buying older players as an exception when we were negotiating with Napoli. Monchi, a long friend of Txiki confirmed we'd negotiated for Koundé. These are not empty rumours.

Edit- Also I'm not deflated, I'm just tired of talking about CB being a problem.

All good, if in 2 years he is inconsistent I'll be saying 'at least it wasn't Maguire'

All I can say, is that after 2 years of planning, passing on Koulibaly, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Harry Maguire, Jose Maria Gimenez and everyone else they looked at, he better be fucking world class.

If we're back in 2 years because he's just like Stones, heads need to roll in the transfer department.

It's been 7 years since Mangala was bought to play when Kompany was always injured, and the best we've managed is about 6 months of Stones looking up to it. The last time we did a deal to help out Mendes it was Otamendi, who gave 100% but was a god awful transfer for a side who knew they were about to bring in the manager with the highest line in world football. It just can't go on, they're out of chances to fuck up.
UTT6QbG4EPOIE.gif

Out fans disrespecting Otamendi abusing him is sad state of affairs. He shows more heart and passion than almost everyone in the squad and he served as alright especially during that champagne 2017-18 season.

Somebody should probably tell Di Maria not to crap on him either.

Seems a bit overboard.

It just seems incredibly odd to me to say "How do you know we were linked with other players that's just media talk" when only media talk links us to Diaz.

If you're going to be one of those people who pretends everything that's not on the club OS is a lie, why are you in the transfer forum discussing a player who's been linked to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.