Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

It's like sides just con us into thinking we are in control and just beat us with basic football on the break. When we attacked they had 10 behind the ball, when they attacked we were often outnumbered. Just absolute rubbish, and frankly that's the blueprint for every team in the land to beat us. Absolute farce and new ideas are needed.
Wide open spaces between our defenders when we're being attacked. Yes, we always look vulnerable. And today we looked physically knackered and a lot of bad performances. A bit soon to start talking about new ideas needed. A couple of new defenders needed, yes. Ake looked solid. One of the very few that did.

Bit of a watermark result. All the usual problems and mistakes were there. Time to show we've learned lessons!

Still, I'm just glad that didn't happen in front of 50,000 eager blues.

We witnessed history today.

Oliver not only awarding 3 penalties but all to an away side.

Drink it in.......

as much as i have enjoyed the pep period i hope next time we get someone who can set up a defence so when you have a bad day you still stay in the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.