Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

About the performance= absolute disgrace

Ake is decent, will be a good signing. Torres, haven’t seen enough of so can’t comment.

However happy clappers acting like there aren’t massive issues that need addressing are odd. We need far more than a CB and Txiki penny pinching is going to co us.

Emiratis out
All the Catalans out
Kitman out
Medical staff out
Groundsman out
Catering manager out
Vicky Kloss, Simon Heghis, Chris Bailey and all the media staff out
All the retail staff out
Danny Wilson out
Danny, Natalie and Hugh Ferris out
Showsec out

Have I missed anyone?
Bloody moonchester!

Garcia kept us in it in the first half. Tactics left our defence and midfield high and dry in the second half, simple as.
I will never forgive Garcia for his defending against Lyon for the goal where ederson fumbled, he just stood in the middle of the box playing the Lyon player onside with no anticipation that the goalie might boo boo. That's when I realised he had no defensive instincts.

Ok, so after leading we found ourselves 2-1 down. At that point, teams that go on and win the league find a way to turn it around, either winning 3-2 or at least drawing 2-2. But we dont, we crumble and get our asses handed to us. It happened throughout last season and it happened today. We just dont have the character to get ourselves out of a hole.

Oh and Mendy contributes absolutely nothing.

Mendy has always gotten away with it because of his injury.

Barring a lamentable first-half showing from us in the loss at Monaco and 20, rinse and repeat crosses in an opening day win at Arsenal, he has never shown anything that justified a £50m purchase.

His deficiencies are many and aren't because of injury or now fitness, it's because he can't defend and isn't particularly quick running back to his own goal.

Same goes for Garcia, runs in treacle and because he came from Barca, somehow gives him a stamp of quality.

Pep went down in my estimation when he picked him for the Lyon game.

Sadly, it is one of many poor errors of judgment during this year.

I genuinely don't see how having two fit strikers today would have made any difference to the result in terms of legislating for other players on the pitch who just aren't nowhere good enough for present Manchester City.
Name me a left back in the premier league worse than mendy
I’m sure whoever you name i would take over him
He is utter shite
His only attributes are he can do a million crosses a game that suit any other team than the one he actually somehow plays for

Emiratis out
All the Catalans out
Kitman out
Medical staff out
Groundsman out
Catering manager out
Vicky Kloss, Simon Heghis, Chris Bailey and all the media staff out
All the retail staff out
Danny Wilson out
Danny, Natalie and Hugh Ferris out
Showsec out

Have I missed anyone?

Some of our fecking fans

Absolute disgrace...Leicester not even having to work hard for that win let alone that score line is a damning statement on where we currently find ourselves

Yes we have players out but again we have been witnessing a shit show from our physio department for some time.

The owners want the CL - it isnt happening. I believed they would go all out and re-build a squad to get it done after the horror show against Lyon. We are consistently relying on an ageing Aguero who is most of the time injured late into a season, when he is needed most - Jesus is not his replacement. To put that onus on aguero at his age us a disgrace

Pep says he is happy, he would be. Paid well and friends at the club. But he also said he only stays if the players still respond positively to his tactics/demands

Well so far it isnt looking great....

Toothless up front with a lack of creativity and movement, midfield (bar KDB) was lethargic and lacking cutting edge...and the defence...Ake apart and Walker

Lots of possession, offered nothing with it in terms of threat = arsenal

We are losing or have lost that fear factor

We have witnessed 2 major peak seasons under Pep, at the minute we are bearing witness to what looks like a regression

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.