Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

3 forced contact pens running from the blind side , clumsy but not much you can do . & a Ref desperate to be conned to stick it to big bad City

So you think we’ll do better than top 4 when Chelsea,Arsenal Liverpool, Leicester and rags have all improved except us ?

Did you see the Rags yesterday? How many times did Brighton hit the woodwork. A big slice of Lady Luck and supportive officials gifted United 3 points. They were awful.

Give them some slack! Starting a season with no proper preparation, a week later than rivals, with an international break to contend with. Then being hit by CV19 and injuries. Last season should have been null and voided with this season starting as normal, players, not just City’s starting to get injuries the authorities have a lot to answer for. I’m sick of hearing results being influenced by controversy with the new handball law interpretation. MOTD showed how an incident last season would have been given but, this season not, are they going to change it every season? The 3 pens given today were down to a small contact and the rest was down to cheating Oliver, the ref, couldn’t wait to give them, didn’t even give it a thought, no consultation with VAR It’s always the same with him, corrupt as fuck, just remember last season and his performance at Anfield. Credit to Roy Hodgson for speaking out about the handball situation why don’t the others? He’s right in saying it’s down to them letting clowns like Ellery, what a cock of a ref
he was, making these ridiculous changes Handball wasn’t perfect but it worked for over 100 years.

I still don't see how you start a defender who clearly states they want away... Garcia seems to be telling us with each game of late through his actions as well.

He's not doing it on purpose, he's just fucking shite.

He's a lot worse than many people in this thread even realise, I recon.

I don’t care what anyone says, we’ve done some good business under Txiki; Kev, Ederson, Sterling. However, we made absolutely world class acquisitions with Garry Cook. I’d have him back tomorrow. Zaba, Kompany, Yaya, Aguero, Tevez. Welcoming Aguero in to the City offices by saying ‘welcome brother’ the man is an absolute legend and the best back room official we’ve ever had.
He also did all that whilst we were fucking gash. We weren’t winning league titles every year either to help

The blame for the Lyon game lies squarely with the manager... Tinkered with the squad for no reason and we got what we deserved

The players didn’t bask themselves in glory as well. Sterling missed the easiest chance of the century. Laporte went AWOL. Pep can’t control those aspects.

Mendy has always gotten away with it because of his injury.

Barring a lamentable first-half showing from us in the loss at Monaco and 20, rinse and repeat crosses in an opening day win at Arsenal, he has never shown anything that justified a £50m purchase.

His deficiencies are many and aren't because of injury or now fitness, it's because he can't defend and isn't particularly quick running back to his own goal.

Same goes for Garcia, runs in treacle and because he came from Barca, somehow gives him a stamp of quality.

Pep went down in my estimation when he picked him for the Lyon game.

Sadly, it is one of many poor errors of judgment during this year.

I genuinely don't see how having two fit strikers today would have made any difference to the result in terms of legislating for other players on the pitch who just aren't nowhere good enough for present Manchester City.

Indeed. You really had to feel for Ake in that second half having an AWOL Mendy, a bang average Garcia next to him. Then there was a Rodri who looks like he's playing with an open parachute, cart horsing his way around the pitch.

The tone for the season was set when Pep had to self isolate up until a few days before our first game. Hardly screamed preparedness to me. Players were back but the head coach wasn't? Nah, fuck that. Why hasn't more be made out of that?

Chuck in the illness and injuries and its been a shambles building upon the shit show end to last season.

We're STILL a left back, a centre back, a forward and a dynamo ball winning midfielder short for me, and we're 15 days in to the new season.

I've called Mendy out since day 1, injurys or not hes not fucking good enough & never has been

The manager never had the balls to shift it at ht no fucking bottle

They play 1 way & guess what its a piece of piss we are fucking wank at defendingvthe counter

Garcia to Barca hahaha fucking hell they must be desperate hes awfull, slow slwsys wrong side

Soon as Dino went off we lost all cover in front of the CB's Rodri another player miles off it

7 weeks fucking about in the market, 4 years fucking about for a LB

If that was Pellergrini we would be calling for his head after last seasons performers & that shower of shite against Lyon

Don't kid yourselfs Wolves could & should have got at least a point on Monday & Bournemouth were also unlucky

Pep does he actually want it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.