Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

They scraped past Leeds.

They fought to the end, always looked threatening and, with a bit of luck and determination, got the win. That's what City used to do. It's not over, but we can afford at most two more games like today all season or we need Liverpool to drop off quickly, and I fear we've got many, many more in us. Maybe we have used all our covid bad luck at once, but that game looked like Lyon but even worse.

Congratulations Liverpool on another title. Txiki has to be sacked. Utter incompetence from him and the board. How have we gone 4 seasons without a LB and an entire season without a RCB? Why haven’t we signed other players? The midfield is lightweight at the moment. Serious contempt from our board.
Serious contempt from you, you mean.What a horrible bag of shit that post really is !!

We’ve got poor quality players that were seriously overpriced and overrated, Mendy, Rodri, Mahrez, Cancelo
I’m 59 & can move quicker than Rodri , who the fuck scouted him ? Tell me the last really good signing we made ?

He sold Sané the only creative player in terms of pace and dribblings. And went with Mahrez who only has dribbling but no pace and is greedy.

I am speechless. Such an embarrassing loss, no excuse really.

Slow, not enough movements, not enough energy, non existent pressing/tracking back, absolute woeful positioning in defence allowing attacker get ahead in the box than make multiple clumsy blatant fouls to give away pens 3 fucking times.

We have lot of issues when we dont have the ball, we left it for last week for a to CB, and wasted weeks to negotiate with Jorge Messi instead of getting much needed energy and speed and power to the team.

Now when Gundongan comes back to play, how is it gonna be better Rodri-Gundo duo instead of Dinho-Rodri duo?
We gonna lose couple some more before Pep learns?

I think Klopp does not believe his luck. I think he was watching this game and thinking someone at City hierarchy wants Liverpool to have another easy run at the title.

I will watch the Khaldoon interview again now, because this is more of the same from last season, and that is not acceptable.

Well, what a load of smelly hairy bollocks that was.

Such an insipid limp performance except the first minutes. Deary me. Oh well, next game please. Can't say I'm enjoying footy since the lurgy arrived. No crowd makes it so dull and dreary, so definitely didn't need that performance on top.

THREE PENS ?!?!? Really ? What the actual feck ?

Pep out ... Forward with Franny ... blah blah blah ...
I remember Ken Barnes scoring three pens in a game. Think it was v EFC.

An absolutely horrific showing after the first twenty minutes. Once Leicester realised we weren't up to much we fell apart. Garcia and Mendy appaling. The defence abysmal with the sort of mistakes for the penalties a rookie shouldn't make. It was lazy mardy defending, "Oh the fucker has gone past me, I'm not having that I'll pull him." Criminal. Add to that a slow midfield and a lightweight toothless attack and we got what we deserved, a fucking hammering. I said in the matchday thread once we went behind I feared Leicestershire would hit five and unfortunately it happened.

Now the powers that be either stop flaffing about signing players we need, we really need, or we face a mediocre season. We'll be lucky to win a league cup this year. Don't let the Wolves win fool you they could easily have scored five as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.