Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I blame Gundogan and Jesus. Not good enough to start for City.

Seriously, the team isn't ready. No pre-season, many injuries, silly mistakes, no luck whatsoever...

I'm grateful for Walker's contributions to our success but he has bad mistakes in him. Maybe Cancelo, Dias, Laporte and Ake should be out back 4 in case we don't sign a LB.

Sell Garcia and Stones and sign another CB. Won't be easy but we can't rely on Stones staying fit, can we?

Let West Ham have Stones plus 20 million for Declan Rice?

We all knew this was going to be an awkward game given the players out. And vardy preyed on our defence that we all knew was weak.

garcia and both full backs had nightmare games, and Fernandinho showed his age. I think Pep made one mistake in playing Foden on the right. He was one of our best hopes at getting some play with KDB and Sterling

Emiratis out
All the Catalans out
Kitman out
Medical staff out
Groundsman out
Catering manager out
Vicky Kloss, Simon Heghis, Chris Bailey and all the media staff out
All the retail staff out
Danny Wilson out
Danny, Natalie and Hugh Ferris out
Showsec out

Have I missed anyone?

Ramon Cugat out. That prick is an absolute fucking fraud who's done a real number on our gumby of a LB

3 forced contact pens running from the blind side , clumsy but not much you can do . & a Ref desperate to be conned to stick it to big bad City
There is something we can do, and it’s in midfield.

FAR too often we give lazy sloppy balls away in midfield and are caught short as the opposition slice through us and exploit spaces in or behind our defence.

Our defenders get such a rough ride from our fans. and although they are doing things wrong a lot of the time, it’s the midfield’s fault why they have to be in those situations.

Stop giving the ball away so much and teams won’t have half the opportunities to get at our back four as they do.

Our midfield has looked very very average this past 12 months, other than when Bernardo plays there (which is seldom!)

I have deep concerns that our midfield is of nowhere near a high enough standard.

Positives i think Delap is going to be a great player.

The young lad puts himself about to.

Whatever the future,he at least gives us a Plan B.

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

Whether Khaldoon would accept it is another matter.

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.

It’s hard not to see this happening as many times as last season when this was so similar and emphatic and nothing has changed personnel wise.p

How long and how much money wasted on looking for a left back?

For a club with our wealth and scouting resources, appalling and unacceptable.

Yet we wanted to spunk 1 million a week on Messi LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.