Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

its a little raw to make constructive comments

but even tomorrow i won't change my opinion on mendy and garcia, not good enough for a team we want to playing
mendy makes too many elementary mistakes that undo any of his good work
garcia is just not good enough, he might get better with time when he's playing at barca.

players need to playing in their right positions

Mendy does not need to start again that’s my only gripe. That side is always exposed even against wolves towards the end. Zinc would have been better or once Cancelo gets fit put him there.

I see this as the modern equivalent of York away and we either turn this around or we start to fade...

melodramatic maybe but that’s how it feels to me..lots out there want us to fail and it’s totally up to the manager and players whether we do or not

Could we see Pep resign? Not just on footballing grounds as something is obviously going on personally. Football is nothing compared to someones mental health and well being and I am now worried for Pep. Does anyone have experience in mental health as for me he seems to be showing red flags for depression etc.
Ask Steve Coppell...

Pretty diabolical really.
We are pretty predictable, and any decent counter attacking team stands a fair chance against us.
It's early days, but I suspect we're in for another poor season.

I still don't see how you start a defender who clearly states they want away... Garcia seems to be telling us with each game of late through his actions as well.

I have never seen Garcia habe a performance where I’ve thought “wow, he’s a player.”

That game he played at right back last season still gives me the shivers.

Even with so many injuries I don’t think he warrants a game.

Terrible result. Don't want to overreact - done players out and so on.

But to lose in such a predictable way - dominate posession, get hit on the break, is just gutting.

Pep has been working on this problem for seasons - since he joined Bayern, in fact - and he can't seem to fix it.
This. This is what bugs me. It’s not the fact that we lose. Like of course I want us to win every game but its not gonna happen. Its the fact that we lose in the same fashion and our response? Just carry on doing the same dumb shit. It’s actually fucking bonkers man. Liverpool got Robertson from relegated Hull and he looks great, Arsenal got tierney from celtic for a fair price and he looks alright and we paid £50millon quid on a fucking gimp. Its laughable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.