Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

Whether Khaldoon would accept it is another matter.

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.
Are we even linked with anyone post Dias? Everything had gone quiet.

I actually think Pep would be the first to offer his resignation if he thought the downturn was irreversible.

If we are serious about moving forward and progresing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.
If a manager offers to resign you should accept no matter what his name is, if not how can you expect for him to be motivated after that.

If we are serious about moving forward and progresing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.
Khaldoon is no fool, he knows exactly what state of mind Pep is in.

And if the answer is not good in terms of MCFC the decision may not be Pep's, whatever the public comments by our Chairman.

Eric Garcia has just put in the worst defensive performance I’ve ever seen and should be Gina ASAP . Also how anyone can ever say mendy is good enough is beyond me aswell . Not to bothered about getting beat as it happens and we will get better but to get into a position where we don’t have a striker and left back is just bad planning . Foden is not David Silva contrary to what people say and it will take him quite abit to get to that level .Why are we not buying a left back ?

I’ve just seen the goals.

For the love of God. We will be fighting for fourth spot if Garcia and Mendy feature regularly this season.

I’m still not convinced by Rodri either.
I seriously have no idea what Rodri adds to the side. The more I see him the more I think athletico have had our pants well and truely down.

At 1 up we had a glorious opportunity to go 2 up with a header from 8 yards maybe? Didn't take it. Their equaliser should have been avoided easily and would have if we had players that understood that from time to time a top side has to be really cynical and not give a shit about confrontation or being liked. Mahrez should take Harvey Bares out before that all goes into Vardy in our 18 yard box. Convert that clear chance and make that cynical tackle and we stand a very good chance of winning that gamem

Mentality of this team is way too soft for the big trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.