Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Sure. The lazy, pea hearted, sideways and backwards passing perma jogger has created Pep's biggest blindspot in his time here, leading him to fail in addressing our inadequate midfield capability that has stuck out like dogs balls for over a year now
I meant today's loss. But that was a fantastic attempt :)

Maybe, just maybe those 2 peak trophy laden years with back to back titles are going to be as good as it gets

Lets not forget, that in light of the pandemic. Along with many other people around the World, Pep lost his mum. He said in a statement that it puts it all into perspective.

This season is huge in terms of where we are going
The Centurions + League Cup and the Domestic Quad back to back are definitely the pinnacle of what we will see as fans.

This does feel like a pivotal moment. One that can see us regress to being a top-four/six side or get back to challenging for the title year after year. Unfortunately, as of this moment, I feel we are slipping towards the former due to successive years of poor recruitment. We’re not bringing in players suited to how the manager wants to play.

No he didn't, he was poor. Couldn't even do the simple things like control the football. To early for him.
He was putting himself about, trying too hard because we were losing

That is all.

I wish one, or two others, had tried a bit harder,

Don’t normally post in here but in disbelief at that shower of shit I’ve just watched.

Ederson - not much he could do today
Walker - few decent touches, clumsy for the pen
Mendy - finished at this level for a while now, like watching a thoroughbred racehorse come back after going lame
Garcia - heads gone shouldn’t be picked again, ship him off to Barca ASAP
Ake - will be fine, did ok
Ferna - did fine, shame his legs won’t last, needed him to stay on, but he’s 35 FFS
Rodri - still hope he’ll come good but just not doing what we bought him for
Foden - off the pace today - too many games already
Mahrez - infuriating - fantastic finish but selfish as fuck
KDB - did well but can’t polish a turd of a midfield around him
Sterling - Anonymous today

Delap - Cant complain he’s 17, needs to be used sparingly
Torres - was shocking when he came on but too much good press to see that today was a write off
Agree but you're being soft on Fernandinho. He was terrible.

This. This is what bugs me. It’s not the fact that we lose. Like of course I want us to win every game but its not gonna happen. Its the fact that we lose in the same fashion and our response? Just carry on doing the same dumb shit. It’s actually fucking bonkers man. Liverpool got Robertson from relegated Hull and he looks great, Arsenal got tierney from celtic for a fair price and he looks alright and we paid £50millon quid on a fucking gimp. Its laughable
It all feels a bit Pellegrini, the same old same old.

I’ve just seen the goals.

For the love of God. We will be fighting for fourth spot if Garcia and Mendy feature regularly this season.

I’m still not convinced by Rodri either.

I'm convinced by him. Convinced he's not good enough. Good player but not for this kind of team. Richards nailed it on Sky.

I'm glad Laporte, Aguero/Jesus weren't playing, because it gives us a confidence boost to pretend they would have fixed it.

We can fuck Garcia off & bring in Dias, bring back Bernardo, get Serge or Jesus back in, we may be able to reboot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.