Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Very obvious that we did not address any of the gaps that were obvious throughout all of last season. Not looking good for this season already.

Meh. We played like $hit and half the time these days we just don't show up. Every single game when the other team breaks after we've had possession for 9 out of 10 minutes... You have to hold your breath because you know a scoring chance is incoming and it's just a matter of who of the back 4 are going to screw up. Rodri has the agility of my granddad *dead* and that Fern is the heart of our CDM is scary as he's 35 years old. Sterling is so inconsistent/ absent and lost the ball countless times today. KDB is having to play all over the place to try and compensate and as a result he can't be effective. I have no words for Mendy as I gave up on him a long time ago yet realize no other team will take him with his ratio of wages/fee: worth.
It's not going to be a run away for any team this year. We need to get Dias in and begin that relationship with Laporte. Get $ for Garcia (¢), money for Zinch and if there is any way to address LB... do it.

Every one of those penalties were very similar to the one overturned by VAR for United yesterday. Oliver couldn’t wait to point to the spot for each. No lengthy VAR review for any of them and Neville seemed to know they Wouldn’t be overturned within seconds.
They were all fair. I have no complaints.

just a bad day that's all
the back 4 never played together before and never will again i hope ? injuries and fitness and just poor poor choice through out the game mendy ?? walker ?? García ??

scary watching today knowing how short are city of a world class front line ? and another world class striker is needed
backing on aguero and jesus is mad, i knows its pep and this front line all being front men forwards but i don't buy into that myself

city are short in depth and the squad needs a boost and getting players back to full fitness ? would close the door on international break next week and not let players go because we are so short and not rested enough from the last season mini champions league and international games

final note well its a warning

don't listen to skysports pundits and the media tonight they have us down and out and midtable

Bad day today but no club could cope with the injuries we currently have. But, we need to get rid of Mendy

Name me a left back in the premier league worse than mendy
I’m sure whoever you name i would take over him
He is utter shite
His only attributes are he can do a million crosses a game that suit any other team than the one he actually somehow plays for
There’s a bloke who plays for Ridge Hill Celtics veterans team other than Fat Fred then no you’ve got me on that one

We are comparing the Bundesliga to Premier League? We have Liverpool to compete with. Just yesterday Chelsea came from 3-0 down. We were absolutely clueless today. This team doesn’t have it in them to win anything at this point. Clue is our game against Lyon as well.
The blame for the Lyon game lies squarely with the manager... Tinkered with the squad for no reason and we got what we deserved

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.