Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Chin up, you live or die against a counterattacking side and today little worked. Injuries a key handicap but nevertheless surprised by Pep’s tactics

Long season

I'm betting most teams haven't conceded 3 penalties at home, in their histories.

Ouch, double-ouch, and triple-ouch.
D
Poor performance but can anyone imagine Liverpool or United conceding 3 pens at home? Michael Oliver really is the FAs man.
let’s not paper over the cracks by commenting on the ref. There was not a shred of doubt about any one of the three. I agree Oliver is a twat, but he was not responsible for that shambles - we need to look closer to home for that.

There were the same weaknesses shown that undid last season. Long balls catch us out time after time.

WTF was Pep doing in Barca? He's on 13 million a year to coach our team, not to chat to his old mates , and then have to go into quarantine!
Absofuckinglutely. Absolutely ridiculous and is one of the main contributing factors to this predicament we find ourselves in.

We have a none existent pre season, tell ya what let's fuck off to Barcelona and compromise the preparedness for the most intense season ever.

Just sensing this air of apathy from Pep, I don't like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.