Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

The worst thing I’ve noticed over the last half a season to be honest is that we just aren’t as clinical in attack.

When teams sat back and tried to defend deep, frustrating our attacks we usually found a way through. We certainly created chances. Today we barely had a clean-cut opportunity to score.

We aren’t fluid or unpredictable in our attack. We are so easy to stifle, which is odd given Pep is one of the best tacticians but he’s getting found out more and more.

There is just something off with us. Something isn’t clicking and that’s before you start to analyse our defensive play.

I don’t think people are grasping the rebuild we have on our hands.

They we’re an unintended consequence of what went before. That said, Navas is still winning trophies and is Rodders materially better than Javi Garcia, particularly given he cost 3x the amount?
As for Sinclair I will raise you Patrick Roberts
You've missed the point totally, sticking your beak in does you no good.

It is but l didn’t say it and let’s face it something drastic has to happen very soon for us to be winning the league this year.

I know you didn't it mate, but you quoted my post which was a reply to someone who did.

I agree something has to happen and it will. We have another CB coming who actually wants to play for us for a start. Mendy should never play if we have another viable left back fit. We've had some rotten luck with both Aguero and Gabby out and having to rely on a 17 year old.

Not so sure, he looks lost and frustrated. Probably needs a break from football. Continuing to play poor footballers like Mendy when most of us think he’s the worst left back we’ve ever had, and we’ve seen loads, tells you somethings not quite right.
Watch Mendy closely - never makes runs into space - just hugs the touch line and fires in low crosses - and he can’t defend when asked to - Kolarov was similar but he was better than Mendy

Unfortunately even since pep has been here football seems to have evolved or moved on it’s all about having players with pace all over the pitch,we seem pedestrian at times,but that’s only part of our problems ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.