Rodri a Pep signing
Dingo a legend
Foden best young player since Gazza
Mahrez POTY
Sterling England's best player
KdB best midfielder in the world

So apart from Garcia and Mendy.

Pep is to blame.

Pep's self esteem is shattered. He looks depressed and devoid of any motivation. There is a reason he keeps saying "if the team wants me". He needs to step away from football for a bit and soon as this team now risks serious repercussions. We don't know how much involvment Arteta actually played in our success do we. After Arteta went we went shocking. He could of been more involved than we give him credit for. Look what he's done for Arsenal. Thats no fluke or coincidence.

I do feel Pep thinks he is doing us a favour with his presence, that's not healthy.

He created an incredible team 2 years ago but if he left today, are we better than when he arrived?

Not so sure!

Bayern Munich just got spanked by the might Hoffenheim 4-1. If you were a BM fan, would you be saying the same thing on their forum?

We are comparing the Bundesliga to Premier League? We have Liverpool to compete with. Just yesterday Chelsea came from 3-0 down. We were absolutely clueless today. This team doesn’t have it in them to win anything at this point. Clue is our game against Lyon as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.