It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new proper lb to compete with Mendy. 2 players for each position. Zin out and it will happen before the window shuts. Mendy wld not of played yesterday and we wld not of got beaten it is the same with Garcia. The only thing the club needed to do was get the players in faster than we have. Hopefully it settles down and we go on a run of wins. 3 wins before Liverpool needed.

It won't last long, this horrible virus is coming back hard, winter is approaching and it's simply not going to go away.

No closer to a Vaccine either , clubs are going to be hit badly money wise. especially in the lower leagues

Forget football. You need to decide what you are talking about here because if it's marketability you are absolutely and, without a shadow of a doubt, wrong.

Leave it to City to know if sponsors are interested in Messi or not. Clue...they would be queuing up if he had one leg.
I don't want a 34 yr old coming for money and Pep and NOT our club.

If Pep was not our manager there is zero chance Messi would consider us, why don't you get that?

We have far more serious issues in our squad and management to sort out before dreaming.

2017 we nearly got him, that WAS the time a 30 yr old Messi still hungry with a hungry Pep would have been incredible, but not now.

But he is actually good, experienced and cheap, won't take time to adapt, isn't injury prone either. Exactly the profile we need to address a long standing issue.

Others have written he is slow as well?
At 28, he won't be gaining speed as well.

Unless he is a athlete like walker

You can't sell Mendy is the problem. Zin has a lot of attributes. He will be relatively cheap and can play at both fullback and anywhere in the midfield.

But he is actually good, experienced and cheap, won't take time to adapt, isn't injury prone either. Exactly the profile we need to address a long standing issue.
Some players develop late in their careers , look at Zabba, Andy Hill etc the dude has got to be better than we currently have.

I hate to admit it, but your post makes a lot of sense. Even so, we're talking Messi. I am still inclined to believe he's the exception.
We don't want distractions and I fear Messi would be, he should see out his career with Barca, that's his club, their icon, don't let him spoil that legacy .

Others have written he is slow as well?
At 28, he won't be gaining speed as well.

Unless he is a athlete like walker

Hes not slow , i thought he was but looking at what Ajax fans say hes medium pace. dosent rely on speed relies on his brain and technical ability hes also very aggressive when trying to win the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.