Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see VAR was broke again last night at Klanfield...2 possible handball's not even looked at properly whereas everybody else's are reviewed forever until they can find a reason to disallow. Also the ref allows dippers to bodycheck Aubamayang and nothing given then literally next passage of play Arse player does same thing and free kick and yellow card! Also dippers get to play on for advantage but Arse are given free kick which stops their counter attack.....Mane punches someone in the face and gets to stay on....I could go on....believe what you see....fixed!

I think they'll win it at a canter again this season, unfortunately. They're head and shoulders above everyone else at the moment.

Nice try. Your lot will win the league by an even bigger margin.
Question is, do you bottle it or not.

We don't wait for red injuries any longer, we don't wait for clinical opponent strikers anymore, we don't wait for unbiased ref decisions anymore. Same old same old.

Btw, you forgot to comment on the red card incident of SM
and the Jota handball. Same old same old.

I was tempted to comment on "my view" of the incidents.
I note a few have referred to an elbow by Mane. From my viewing of it I wasnt actually sure it was an elbow. i actually thought he may have had his hand in a fist and it could almost have looked like a punch. He made contact with the face and could easily have been a red. I think he was lucky...IMO...a certain yellow and maybe on another day ...a red.
I know many on here will be saying..."if it was Jesus/Aguero it would be a red"

Other than that one issue I was amazed at how little VAR had to do. I don't think that either Robertson or Jota goals touched the arms. As to the incident with Aubameyang I thought that was more obstruction with fab running across him. Whereas Ceballos just went straight into the back of the player.

Overall I was very surprised by the way they played. I thought Arteta had "worked us out" and it would have been tougher. It was a good performance but nothing stellar. Better midfields such as City, Everton will test as will more forceful and energetic ones.

Other than that one issue I was amazed at how little VAR had to do. I don't think that either Robertson or Jota goals touched the arms.
254FC44B-0EA9-4215-A40C-C10659B3893C.jpeg
You see, it’s the constant denial that anything goes in your team’s favour that pisses people off.

Last edited:
Tbf Trent is a much better footballer then walker aswell , walker probably better defensively, faster definitely, but as far as going forward picking out passes , crossing etc , not a patch on him unfortunately .
cancello looks much better going forward , but not convinced he can defend from what I’ve seen .
I agree I do think he is better then walker. But walker does a good job for us at them moment and has done the job good since we bought him. We cannot say the same for the left side.

I think they'll win it at a canter again this season, unfortunately. They're head and shoulders above everyone else at the moment.
They don’t give points away like we do
They fight for everything
We have tailed off
I honestly don’t see us winning the next two matches either

Brilliant team,they have recruited superbly (and spent plenty despite the denials) and have the lot in terms of quality,industry and balance - no one will touch them this season,and maybe for the next couple.

Just a shame that everything about the club is cvntish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.