It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge no for Alaba.

We signed Ake who already does the same job ie can play CB and LB. Alaba is the same but older and more expensive albeit probably better.

No way are we signing him probably a smoke screen for the Ajax LB at best.

Both Bayern and Ajax are now briefing media they have no intentions to sell Alaba and Tagliafico respectively.

I don't think anyone else in the squad can match the amount of running Bernardo does besides maybe Jesus. Bernardo is better than Foden too it isn't even close.

Foden can match the running Bernardo does. He is quicker so covers more ground. Bernardo works his arse off and I am a huge fan of his but if you watch Foden he works just as hard and is quicker. Against Wolves, Foden was pressing their defence and then, whilst Walker was on his arse in the no 10 area, chased back to force Wolves' to check when there was room to run into. I'm not saying Bernardo wouldn't do that, just pointing out how pace over the ground (balanced with positional discipline) helps and why I see neither as suitable in a deeper midfield role at this moment in time.

Our wage bill is most likely lower than last season due to Silva's wages so can't see wage bill being issue.
We had £50 mill matchday income and a profit of about £10 mill from memory so everything financial is an issue really. I know losses can be carried over to next tear but no fans back will hit all clubs including us.

We had £50 mill matchday income and a profit of about £10 mill from memory so everything financial is an issue really. I know losses can be carried over to next tear but no fans back will hit all clubs including us.
it hits us the least, making us being in the best position. Our matchday revenue is lowest of the top 6.

So all in all, we are in the best position of all clubs even then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.