It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an accurate assessment. Zin was not bought as a lb and it is far too early to write cancelo off. Angelino was never going to get into the team and was initially going to be sold once we activated the buy back. Mendy is the only one currently that has serious question marks.
He has but we’ll never know the player he could have been and we can’t question not anticipating 2 knee injuries.

They finished 18 points ahead of us and have started this season really well.

They look far and away a better squad than us.

Not admitting that is just blue tinted specs.
Thats a first 11 not a squad, if they had the absentees we’ve started the season with they would be nowhere near starting really well.

No way liverpool have the best squad, unfortunately they don’t seem to need a squad.

Opinions fella, I think you need 16 strong players in a squad and their 16 would be better currently than ours. The rest of the squad are just young promising players or last resorts in a injury crisis. Remember the scousers don’t take the cups as seriously. For the first time in ages squad wise the scales have tipped in their favour.
Plus their manager appears to know how to get the best out of those at his disposal.

They finished 18 points ahead of us and have started this season really well.

They look far and away a better squad than us.

Not admitting that is just blue tinted specs.

That's a really stupid way to look at squads.

99% of the squad that finished 18 points behind Liverpool also beat them the year before.

Needs a shake and a good pep talk from the owners to go again. Cas case took a lot out of him. He is too good a person and coach to stay down for long. We need to back this man just as he did for us against the corruption of Uefa.
He lost his mum and i guess he couldnt see her , he is grieving , i am surprised he hasnt walked away

2 seasons ago and we're playing like a shadow of that team.

There were 6 weeks between our squad getting 98 points and starting the season they got 81 points.

So don't talk to me about 2 seasons. They lose a key player and they'll be in serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.