CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Despeigel didn't do this without support, for me Bayern were always behind this you only after listen to Houness and his snide remarks about City. German.football as a whole are against rich owners and new money clubs Red Bull are detested over there . It would also harm Bayern who have the league to themselves with the current German structure !
I am certain there is a story to come out at some stage about Bayern and Der Spiegel. Apparently Bayern were involved in a legal case against the magazine based on a story they had run about the club. But it was settled quietly and quickly just before Der Spiegel switched the focus of its Footyleaks coverage onto City. It was a strange move in many ways to focus on five historic emails about City and FFP rather than the hundreds of millions of significant documents which offered much bigger stories such as the Ronaldo rape allegations.
It seems suspicious that Der Spiegel have done very little coverage of the entire Pinto case which affects many clubs and is a much bigger story than City's vague emails. I also thought the coverage of City's case by Der Spiegel was very racist (or Islamophobic) in terms of the language used.

I am certain there is a story to come out at some stage about Bayern and Der Spiegel. Apparently Bayern were involved in a legal case against the magazine based on a story they had run about the club. But it was settled quietly and quickly just before Der Spiegel switched the focus of its Footyleaks coverage onto City. It was a strange move in many ways to focus on five historic emails about City and FFP rather than the hundreds of millions of significant documents which offered much bigger stories such as the Ronaldo rape allegations.
It seems suspicious that Der Spiegel have done very little coverage of the entire Pinto case which affects many clubs and is a much bigger story than City's vague emails. I also thought the coverage of City's case by Der Spiegel was very racist (or Islamophobic) in terms of the language used.
Der Spiegel were painting Pinto as some sort of social justice warrior when, in reality, he appears to be nothing more than a grubby little criminal. They will presumably be studiously ignoring the case. Unless he's found not guilty of course.

No-one disputes that ADUG has invested in City. The jealousy is how it has brought success in terms of trophies and revenue and threatens to dominate football? No need to look far to see other clubs who have spent similar sums and failed.

The sad thing is how they and especially BM continue to spout the myth that City cheated by breaching rules grought in to stop City and ruin the Club and CFG. Rules that did not exist before so the G14 were never constrained in their spending. Those who preferred to take money out of the game rather than invest, have been left behind.

They refuse to accept the CAS rulings and evidence. They prefer to accuse CAS of bias and corruption rather than the UEFA and its process with its history that matches FIFA for lack of integrity. The evidence presented against City was a handful of emails out of context.

There was no other supporting evidence. Yet the narrative continues in parts of the media that City were guilty, got away with it on a technicality and failed to co-operate in spite of being declared guilty before the case was heard by UEFA. City declined to co-operate with a kangaroo court yet presented clear evidence there was no case to answer.

As many have said on here, it is time City stopped being so passive. Reminders should be sent to the media of the "facts" about the club and FFP with those who peddle untruths, innuendo and lies to be challenged and sanctions taken as appropriate. There is a big difference between free speech and opinion and venal, self-interest and political spoutings.

The message should be that anyone seeking to damage CFG or City needs to be certain of their ground or face the consequences.

It is now time to get tough with the papers. We should send a letter to every paper in this country from our lawyers, warning them that should they print anything libellous in print, we will not hesitate to take them to court and sue them for every penny they have. If that should leave them with only the shirt on their backs then so be it. The same should apply to both the editorial staff and the owners.

It is now time to get tough with the papers. We should send a letter to every paper in this country from our lawyers, warning them that should they print anything libellous in print, we will not hesitate to take them to court and sue them for every penny they have. If that should leave them with only the shirt on their backs then so be it. The same should apply to both the editorial staff and the owners.
No. If you do do it, you wait until someone has crossed the line, and take them to the f*cking cleaners as an example to all the others. Decimation so to speak. Don't give them clear direction, just blur the lines enough to leave them all feeling they have to err on the side of safety or the baseball bat could come out again at any time.
Untouchables style.

I hope the truth comes out one day... I’d be interested to know who was pulling the strings at Der Siegel - whether it was Bayern or a combination of clubs and perhaps more importantly who was driving the case at a UEFA! The outrageous and unproven accusations levelled against us by UEFA were not driven directly by the emails - there was a separate agenda which sought to (But failed) to retro fit the der spiegel emails but it was always going to come up short - the UEFA charges were very serious and they never had sufficient evidence to prove them. Perhaps they knew that but wanted to disrupt us and damage our reputation. Someone strategically planned this assault on our owners... they failed and I hope one day we pay them back - I can’t believe we don’t know who is behind the attack... . My monies on Gill.

Despeigel didn't do this without support, for me Bayern were always behind this you only after listen to Houness and his snide remarks about City. German.football as a whole are against rich owners and new money clubs Red Bull are detested over there . It would also harm Bayern who have the league to themselves with the current German structure !
Hoffenheim gets a lot of hate as well.

I hope the truth comes out one day... I’d be interested to know who was pulling the strings at Der Siegel - whether it was Bayern or a combination of clubs and perhaps more importantly who was driving the case at a UEFA! The outrageous and unproven accusations levelled against us by UEFA were not driven directly by the emails - there was a separate agenda which sought to (But failed) to retro fit the der spiegel emails but it was always going to come up short - the UEFA charges were very serious and they never had sufficient evidence to prove them. Perhaps they knew that but wanted to disrupt us and damage our reputation. Someone strategically planned this assault on our owners... they failed and I hope one day we pay them back - I can’t believe we don’t know who is behind the attack... . My monies on Gill.
I actually think the club was de-stabilised by the court case last season and it impacted on Pep and because of that the players. We were damaged by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.