COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t she on Dragon’s Den?
Only skipped through thus but looks like another anti mask/vaxx.
Not quite sure why she’s doing this...

China my friend and the world leaders.
It's a horrible pandemic but I believe that there is more to it what I dont know.
China my friend and the world leaders.
It's a horrible pandemic but I believe that there is more to it what I dont know.
Oh please, keep taking your medication. Those horrible Chinese people have infiltrated the minds of all the numpties who follow simple guidelines have they? SNP MP was told to travel backwards and forwards knowing she was positive because the Chinese played with her mind. Get back in your box. I assume you won’t be having a vaccine at any point if one becomes available.

Bloody hell what a year! Who would have thought at Christmas! Leeds promoted but we can’t go, English prime minister has it, American president has it and we have had 6 crazy months.
Well to be fair, every even half rational person would have expected the US President to get it the way he has been ignoring social distancing, mocking masks and holding large scale coughathons around the place

Images of the Sun's analemma from Stanford University, and the progress of an epidemic in the Northern hemisphere. Tempting to join the dots and connect them.

I think you might enjoy trying to work out why the Sun traces out that particular shape on the sky (keywords: Analemma and the Equation of time).

zz3l6XktvJE6r26KrB2N5UvkKpYtFKCS4sdo0JV_4ZhRfJJLXTwzzfnx3De6syE9ENe6xy4PwHROf6TLUmJszTjg0DK0vA0GNR0-1Qe7V4rSPRpdAR-0Sp2dIwcL

Russian epidemic in Worldometer
GEYM3ge.jpg

im affraid this kind of post shows a complete lack of understanding about current human rights and world geopolitics. Trump may be a fool and is no doubt an unstable and dangerous man but in no way shape or form can he be, or should he be described as the most dangerous man in the world right now.

That honour goes to Xi Jinping with the runner up being a fella going by the name of Putin. Not that people should have any doubts, but if they do, people only need to check Amnesty International's website which is much more informative than people making decisions based on face book posts and western left wing news media.
He is the worlds most powerful man , he is supressing democracy and the press, as he says he could shoot someone in the street and nobody would be bothered , he would kill people to keep power if he could

Oh i left off sexist and openly racist

These statistics that show that the rate of infection is increasing rapidly really are unreliable. I don't mean you @Healdplace, but the original source. Healdplace, I for one and like many others on here, am very grateful for and really appreciate your valuable contributions!

I appreciate and respect that the number is increasing but that is primarily because we are doing more tests on more people. If we'd been doing 400,000 tests a day back in March/April, I'm certain the numbers would either be the same as or greater than what we are seeing today.

The only figure that should matter is the positive cases as a % of the number of tests done. In these circumstance that is the only measure we can rely on, and even that would be dubious. That is the primary relationship we should be looking at, the we can relate that % figure to the total population both historically and for the present - that will give us the best comparison that we should be talking about.

Whilst the "headcount" is mildly interesting and a bit informative it is NOT the figure the Government should be developing policy on.... it is absolutely futile!!!
The only numbers that matter are hospital admissions , those on ventilators and deaths , with the caveats i have already explained , all are going up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.