Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Anybody who uses sofascore, normally a reliable assessment of a game. Apparently tonight Leeds had 5 big chances, and we had none...seriously
View attachment 3304
this highlights the concern I have, 20 + shots but they had the better opportunities as once again we can’t stop the counter. Pellegrini got pelters for this

Heads went after Lyon. Has to be said i think our players thought they were winning it last season. That Lyon defeat may have hit badly

It was there before that game. We were miles behind Liverpool for the title. Got knocked out by Arsenal form the FA cup. This isn’t a Lyon issue. It has been present since the start of last season with the Spurs game. Txiki has been incompetent with his colleagues at finding players.

Dean and the linesman were awful tonight, time and again they missed little fouls on our players. At one stage Sterling was in a head lock and no foul.

Yes it was a red. But there were 30 seconds left so almost certainly it wouldn’t have benefited it

It would have benefitted whoever Leeds are playing in the next 3 games..
That's hardly the f'ing point is it.
All I ask for is some consistency in decisions

How does Pep gets so much leeway in here or at the club. He is not doing a fucking favor coming and working at City.He is paid extremely well. Barcelona and Bayern board never allowed him this. This is not a freaking internship where he gets rolling months to decide whether he is going to stay at the club or not. Just sign the fucking extension or move on.
We can't let the rot set in. We are no way better than rags if we let this happen

Who is going to come in and do a better job then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.