Alex Telles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t need to be good going forward, we don’t ask our fullbacks to go forward, don’t put crosses into the box and rarely have anybody actually in the box. Can he defend 1v1, hold a good line and is he quick are the only questions worth asking.

Every game we play we have every player in the opposition half!

Thank god the club has actual scouts and people who understand football and they don't make their decisions based on what people on Bluemoon say about players they've never heard of, let alone seen play

I'm sorry but I happen to think BM posters are amongst the most knowledgeable people in football. Certainly know far more than those frauds that City employ.

It seems he takes set pieces but 50 G&A in the past 3 seasons is mental. He seems very attacking but I think he's a LB rather than a LWB, or at least he plays on a 4. He's in his prime and the money seems reasonable. Can't say I've seen much of him but definitely worth a punt for about 20mil.
His figures are mental, I get he might not be all that defensively, but he can certainly stick it on a plate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.