Pep's contract situation

He is stinking the place out and losing his reputation by the week, I think the owners should do the decent thing and come to an agreement that works for all.

It’s painful to watch like a punch drunk boxer who can’t accept the reality of the situation.

Its been shit the last year. No doubt about it. I think Pep will go after this season but more because things have changed so much.

No fans, his mum dying, face masks, etc etc. This isn't football we all know and love. Wouldnt surprise me if he took a year or two out to recuperate and wait for things to get a little closer to normal.

Will he extend... does he deserve to keep his job more like, since the departure of Vinny and shortly followed by Arteta we've been lost. His attitude to dropping 2 points at Leeds really wound me up to be honest
This, 100% this!

Some shocking views on here. Pep should not leave. They didn’t replace Kompany and neither have they replaced Silva.

Amazing how other teams can play well without replacing them, shit they never had them in the first place did they. Turn off the lights and go home then. This place is amusing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.