Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people can notice a pattern, he has had one in his last 2 contracts which is below his market value.

Hence the agent/ his Father have profited hugely from it and will do again with his next move.

He is still very young and no guarantee that his next move would be his last destination.

However, in your world they will turn there back on something that has worked so well for them?

Brilliant!

You don't get a release clause if you move to a big club in a country outside Spain. Fucking toddlers know that much.

Has any Manchester City player ever had a release clause? No. United? No. Liverpool? No. Chelsea? No. Juventus? No. PSG? No. Bayern? No.

What about other Raiola clients?

Did Ibrahimovic have a release clause? No.
Does Pogba have a release clause? No.
Does Verratti have a release clause? No.
Balotelli? No.

Tell me more about the patterns you can see.

If he moves to a second rate stepping stone club, I'm sure he will be able to negotiate another release clause. But he won't be going to another club like that.

You don't get a release clause if you move to a big club in a country outside Spain. Fucking toddlers know that much.

Has any Manchester City player ever had a release clause? No. United? No. Liverpool?

No. Chelsea? No. Juventus? No. PSG? No. Bayern? No.

What about other Raiola clients?

Did Ibrahimovic have a release clause? No.
Does Pogba have a release clause? No.
Does Verratti have a release clause? No.
Balotelli? No.

Tell me more about the patterns you can see.

If he moves to a second rate stepping stone club, I'm sure he will be able to negotiate another release clause. But he won't be going to another club like that.

Good job Dortmund are a small club then and the rumours are he was off to United but they wouldn’t accept a release clause.

We’ll see what way it goes.

I think you need to calm down a little bit sunshine and show a bit of respect to a fellow blue, who just happens to share a different view.

Good job Dortmund are a small club then and the rumours are he was off to United but they wouldn’t accept a release clause.

I think you need to calm down a little bit sunshine and show a bit of respect to a fellow blue, who just happens to share a different view.

City are never going to allow a player a buyout clause.

So when someone states definitively that he will have a buyout clause if we buy him, it's hard to respect that opinion because anyone who's seen the club's business since Abu Dhabi took over would know they'd never let that happen and all prior evidence suggests they would simply not buy him if that was something Raiola insisted on.

he is right though.
if you think haaland will have a release clause at any of the big money clubs you are delusional mate.

They might not insert a release clause but Raiola would be looking to move Haaland on after a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.