Celebrities who get on your nerves

For starters... there will be many many more...

Philip Scofield
Jonathan Woss
Ant and Dec
Simon Cowell

Do politicians count as celebrities?

The list will be much longer

All the above trigger a reaction to turn the television off or over.

As the great Ken Bruce once said to the greater Terry Wogan, 'yes Jeremy Vine, broadcasting for the narrow minded'. He really is a ****, trouble is his kind are employed by Radio 2. Look across the schedule Ball at breakfast is dumb, Vine ****, Wright bloated and passed it, Davies (in the 80's he was a prick, Cox/Whiney just not good. Weekend of Norton, O'Leary, rylan??, it just goes on with utter mouth breathers who think me,me is interesting

Where are the likes of Moore, Wogan, Young and Jacobs - class, funny, honest.

Maybe I am just too old.

Sorry

Or as know in our place as Dermott O'Dreary. Fuck, his musical taste is near suicidal. Sarah Cox makes me laugh but as for that other cheesy, air brained woman Fern Cotton ( got to be a made up horticultural name ...)I can live with Gary Davies but that's only because the bar is set so low he's actually become acceptable. It needs a dammed good clear out, I'd find a decent station but here ' in the valleeees' there's nowt. I look forward to the drive back to Mcr only so I can tune into Real XS......

Laurence Fox
Ricky Gervais
Roger Daltrey

Plus any other D lister trying to further their failing career by trying to re-invent themselves as some kind of populist "man of the people".

Wash your mouth out you heathen. Daltry is no more a celeb that I am. He is a fucking Rock God.

Or as know in our place as Dermott O'Dreary. Fuck, his musical taste is near suicidal. Sarah Cox makes me laugh but as for that other cheesy, air brained woman Fern Cotton ( got to be a made up horticultural name ...)I can live with Gary Davies but that's only because the bar is set so low he's actually become acceptable. It needs a dammed good clear out, I'd find a decent station but here ' in the valleeees' there's nowt. I look forward to the drive back to Mcr only so I can tune into Real XS......
Trouble is, Davies loves and i mean loooves every fucking record he plays on his 80's show. how can he or anyone be so bland. These 'personalties' who are now on the radio, don't know how to present a show. Just sound banal and vacuous.

here is the master at work

I think it might be easier to name some celebs who don't get on your nerves.

Struggling to think of any at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.