United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

it’s all about money. That’s all the premier league has become.

If you needed another reason to give up with football this is it. This would be the end of top flight football.

the pure greed of owners and clubs, including ours is disgusting

What have our owners done to be labelled greedy?

It will be interesting to see how city approach this revamp? If we are in bed with the devil why is our name not up there with the scum and the scousers? Surly we want to be seen as the good guys trying to save football.

Could this be our chance to change the media propaganda war against us?

Wishful thinking maybe. I hope we don’t shit on the smaller teams but those same teams recently signed a letter to fuck us. Complex political dirty war underway.

Stage 2: financial doping and putting up barriers now ffp has failed is well and truly underway. Either way we got to get ahead of this whatever way it falls.

It will be interesting to see how city approach this revamp? If we are in bed with the devil why is our name not up there with the scum and the scousers? Surly we want to be seen as the good guys trying to save football.

Could this be our chance to change the media propaganda war against us?
Nope.

Because if City come out and say they are against it, the media will spin it that we're only against it because of the tighter FFP restrictions that come with it.

I would think that most clubs haven't seen a final proposal statement, and therefore won't make any comment.

The run-up to the weekend fixtures will be interesting to see what happens in the press conferences.
Interesting to see if any feeling spills onto the pitch.
Some minds might just be given to send out a message by kicking the ever-lovin' sh*t out of certain teams while they can.

It happens when there's no other reason than to show the 'billy big bollocks' clubs' players that physicality is a great leveller in the moment. I can see some managers using it as a goad to 'get stuck in to the self-important tw*ts.'

Maybe I spoke too soon on the Liverpool fans being against it then. The only difference I can see, is that United fans don't really like their owners, they know full well how greedy they are from experience.

So are Liverpool fans still in denial, about this being a power grab, for the elite to control football more than they already do? Or do they know full well but love that idea?
The latter I think.

Chelsea allegedly left the meeting on Thursday stating that they weren't happy with (some of?) the proposals.

I wouldn't be so keen to 2nd guess Arsenal let alone us. Strange how some fans are happy to think the worst of the club before they've commented on it.
Oh, I am just guessing based on titbits and club knowledge. Could be wrong on all counts. No opinion on the guilt or otherwise of the clubs other than the two key insitgators who are slimy rats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.