United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

Interesting to see if any feeling spills onto the pitch.
Some minds might just be given to send out a message by kicking the ever-lovin' sh*t out of certain teams while they can.

It happens when there's no other reason than to show the 'billy big bollocks' clubs' players that physicality is a great leveller in the moment. I can see some managers using it as a goad to 'get stuck in to the self-important tw*ts.'

I suspect there will be not that much from players or staff.

I'm sure Tyler will manage a mention or two in the City-Arsenal game though - I assume he'll be doing that one rather than the late Newcastle-Utd one.

Posh and Stanley owner's vocally against it.

Seems to be a theme, it was supposed to be an emergency bailout not a root and branch restructure with money in he future and not now when needed.

I would love to ask him why there are no statues outside the swamp of the two most important names in their clubs history, James William Gibson and J Henry Davies
Oh no, you don’t understand, it’s only “Citeh” that have EVER had a benevolent owner who spent money on the team, academy, training facilities and stadium!

Life in East Manchester BEGAN in 2008, didn’t you know that, silly?!

The delusions are strong with so many other sets of fans, it’s not even funny. However, the absolute SADDEST part of these delusions is how they are promoted and extended by so many so-called journalists (click-bait artists)!

The level of football journalism is scandalous, and I use that term advisedly, because it is about the ONLY TOPIC about which they actually scratch the surface...SCANDAL!

it’s all about money. That’s all the premier league has become.

If you needed another reason to give up with football this is it. This would be the end of top flight football.

the pure greed of owners and clubs, including ours is disgusting
Can you clarify for me when the Premier League has not been about the money?

it’s all about money. That’s all the premier league has become.

If you needed another reason to give up with football this is it. This would be the end of top flight football.

the pure greed of owners and clubs, including ours is disgusting

Can you clarify for me when the Premier League has not been about the money?

This competition which was formed purely so the competitors would get more money has become all about money!

Having spoken to 5 EFL bosses he reckons 9 out of 10 love the idea of USA billionaires taking over English football? Can this **** not even do basic math(s)?

And is the term 'journo' shorthand for 'propaganda tool'?

Last edited:
Football is the game we all love because for every Utd there is a Rochdale. For every Liverpool an Accrington. History? Every fucking football league team has bucket loads of it. Tell a Barnet fan his love of his club is not on a par with a City fans love of his!

Fucking disgraceful what football has become and im really saddened to say that our own is right in the thick end of this shite imo and no better than the twats running Utd and Liverpool.

B teams replacing established clubs? Id sooner we went fucking bust and i mean it.

Football is the game we all love because for every Utd there is a Rochdale. For every Liverpool an Accrington. History? Every fucking football league team has bucket loads of it. Tell a Barnet fan his love of his club is not on a par with a City fans love of his!

Fucking disgraceful what football has become and im really saddened to say that our own is right in the thick end of this shite imo and no better than the twats running Utd and Liverpool.

B teams replacing established clubs? Id sooner we went fucking bust and i mean it.
Yse-Lingerie-5.jpg
Could only find small bust & not a fking bust..
But I get your sentiments
Football is going to the dogs from. Top 2 bottom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.