Arsenal (H) Post match thread

Quite a boring game imo, I nearly fell asleep on the hour Mark.
Lots of passing but lacking in penetration.
I watched the Merseyside derby before it and Liverpool look much more aggressive and dangerous up front than we do.
Dias looks great as does Ake.
Good to have Silva back. Ed saved us... twice.
3 valuable points though.
I'm not a Rodri fan, why is he chosen over Fernandinho ?
Maybe pep is managing his minutes? Fern wasnt needed from the start today. I'd say that was a good decision. Just my opinion.

He wont get a ban. The media will huff and puff but ultimately nothing will happen. Storm in a tea cup my friend.
Absolutely!
Saw a ref put their arm around a player recently. It’s ONLY because it was Sian Massey that anyone gives a rat’s!

THIS IS WHAT EQUALITY LOOKS LIKE!

Unless he said something SEXUALLY ABUSIVE to her, then it is a pure double standard!

Players touch officials ALL THE TIME, and they shrug them off. IF THEY DON’T STOP, THEN THERE’S A ISSUE!

And, Pep does Sergio no favors by saying shit like “He’s a nice guy!” He should have shut it down immediately with, “Are you serious? Why, because she is a female? How sexist are you?!”

Last edited:
Aguero will probably just be fined at max and nothing more, I don't think he had ill intentions, it was definitely awkward and not a good look in the moment however, quicker we move on from this the better. He probably will acknowledge it was an error in judgement.
He wont be fined.

Absolutely!
Saw a ref put their arm around a player recently. It’s ONLY because it was Sian Massey that anyone gives a rat’s!

THIS IS WHAT EQUALITY LOOKS LIKE!

Unless he said something SEXUALLY ABUSIVE to her, then it is a pure double standard!

Players touch officials ALL THE TIME, and they shrug them off. IF THEY DON’T STOP, THEN THERE’S A ISSUE!

And, Pep dies Sergio no favors by saying shit like “He’s a nice guy!” He should have shut it down immediately with, “Are you serious? Why, because she is a female? How sexist are you?!”

It was simply not on mate, look at the way he grabbed her and got shrugged off. Most watching that knew It was bad and awkward, no need to make it look like anything else. Pep always defends his players so that's different, but I do agree it should not warrant any punishment other than a fine maybe.

It was simply not on mate, look at the way he grabbed her and got shrugged off. Most watching that knew It was bad and awkward, no need to make it look like anything else. Pep always defends his players so that's different, but I do agree it should not warrant any punishment other than a fine maybe.
Are you fucking serious? You say he grabbed her?

It depends on what was said, all the officials are miced up so they will have that conversation taped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.