Sian Massey

When we went to the Faroe lslands to play Streymur 2008 ish, top place, top trip and top result. I am sure we had a female referee, 12 years on and surprised we don't see it more on a regular basis.
Nowt wrong with your memory! I watched that on telly and can't recall the ref being a woman. Nicole Petignat was her name.

Michael Oliver is fundamentally dishonest, he cheats, that’s not bias, that’s reality. This isn’t only the last season or so it’s over his entire premier league career. He referees for his career, not out of bias, so City are fucking hated, you fuck them over and it’s good lad, suddenly the likes of Oliver and that other slimeball Anthony Taylor are refereeing European semi finals and final. Clattenburg, another cheat basically admitted cheating in a game between Chelsea and Spurs in 2016, he later wrote in his book “I should have sent off two Spurs players but I didn’t want to ruin their title challenge“ ok so that’s not exactly objective is it. Maybe your mate Oliver and the rest started honestly but were corrupted by the rewards of being stooges for the cartel.
Utter nonesense.

A few years ago I got into a few arguments with Sunderland supporters who basically said the same thing about Madley always favouring City. Now I am 100% certain most City fans would not think this but they came out with a number of instances where they thought he had favoured us over them.

All the best Chefs are men.

Laundry rooms?
Interesting thing is, men had the popular rep of being the best chefs, but a lot of that was who got the publicity. There are several top women chefs. Exec chef at Ramsey's flagship is a woman. Independents aplenty e.g. Rachel Khoo. Many more.

Interesting thing is, men had the popular rep of being the best chefs, but a lot of that was who got the publicity. There are several top women chefs. Exec chef at Ramsey's flagship is a woman. Independents aplenty e.g. Rachel Khoo. Many more.
Completely different job. I agree.

Utter nonesense.

A few years ago I got into a few arguments with Sunderland supporters who basically said the same thing about Madley always favouring City. Now I am 100% certain most City fans would not think this but they came out with a number of instances where they thought he had favoured us over them.

complete bollocks.

If you think referees aren’t influenced and are totally objective you’re living in cloud cuckoo land. So you think you are an insider, ITK as they say but you know no more or less than anyone else and I base my opinions on what I see with my own eyes. a few none City examples.

1. Graham Poll after he retired admitted he wasn’t allowed to award a penalty against Man Utd at Old Trafford, in return Ferguson knew he was unlikely to get a penalty awarded by Poll and this pissed Fergie off.
2. Graham Poll also stated, when Man United are winning you blow the full time whistle and don’t get shouted at.
3. Clattenburg admitting he bent the rules and didnt send off Spurs players when he should in 2016.
4. Prior to the 2016 FA Cup Final Clattenburg was pictured hugging Alex Ferguson, in the first half Palace had three occasions were they broke clear of the Man Utd defence only to be pulled back by Clattenburg and awarded a foul when advantage should have been played, Alan Pardew was seen remonstrating “three fucking times”.

I could go on but won’t, referees are professionals and have careers, they know that the old cartel clubs of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal one or two more are overly represented on all governing bodies. They are also in influent in UEFA, so it’s you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.