Sian Massey

If a woman was to ref in the PL then she will have had to pass the same fitness tests as her male colleagues. So she would be no slower or have less endurance than the male refs
I was at the Newport County v City FA cup game very close to the pitch main stand and she was up and down the line like a whippet she amazed me really fast powerful running

If a woman was to ref in the PL then she will have had to pass the same fitness tests as her male colleagues. So she would be no slower or have less endurance than the male refs
Females in the police service and armed forces don't have to pass the fitness test to the same level as their male counterparts.

I think I'm going dyslexic.
Opened the thread to read it cause I thought it said "Sign Messi "

Females in the police service and armed forces don't have to pass the fitness test to the same level as their male counterparts.
Don’t know if that is true but I will assume it is. What do men “not have to do” as strongly as women to “even it out”. Given women get equal pay for what now appears to not be an equal footing?

Don’t know if that is true but I will assume it is. What do men “not have to do” as strongly as women to “even it out”. Given women get equal pay for what now appears to not be an equal footing?
Does a woman joining the police get paid less than her male counterpart joining the police? Genuine question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.