Best and worst away day you’ve been on

Peterborough away 81 insane day and thought we’d win the cup.

spurs 81 replay insane day and we didn’t win the cup.

Worst.
Notts County Away.
We’ll be up at 5 o’clock.
Hammered in the first half.
Non existent riot at half time.

best
Sending the scum down.

Stoke away , Trevor Francis debut , genuinely thought there was more Blues than Stoke fans that day , me and my brother went fancy dress as Blues Brothers , suits and trilbies , Clever Trevor scored two on his debut , we beat Liverpool away at Xmas and went top of the league , brilliant time to be a Blue.
Then Francis & Tueart got injured and the rest is history , Swales cashed in sold Francis to Sampdoria , but it was good while it lasted :)

Best Newcastle away first year we won the prem.

Worst Blackburn away in the FA Cup quarter final I think it was. All singing you’re not fit to wear the shirt and kicking off with each other.

Forgot the worst , Halifax away , we hit rock bottom with Allison that day , Steve Daley our £1.5m signing running around on a paddy field , we were stood on a mud heap under a f8cking tree and still getting soaked wet through , got back to the car , window put through and radio/cassette nicked , ive had better days.

Forgot the worst , Halifax away , we hit rock bottom with Allison that day , Steve Daley our £1.5m signing running around on a paddy field , we were stood on a mud heap under a f8cking tree and still getting soaked wet through , got back to the car , window put through and radio/cassette nicked , ive had better days.

Yep. i was there , and i know exactly what you mean .... fuckin freezing too!

Best .... Villa Park 1981 , FA Cup semi win over Ipswich

Worst ... Leeds 1975 , horrific
Villa Park was a great day out, only topped IMO by Newcastle in 2012 the week before the QPR game. That was brilliant. Oddly, Shrewsbury away in the FAC in 1979 was another really good one, despite the result.
Worst was the Wigan final. Shit performance, wet, cold, and then a horrendous tailback on the M6 afterwards. It was coming light by the time we got back to Carlisle. Awful day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.