COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd lockdown from what I can see at the moment. Last time most builders merchants were closed as were all estate agents yet not this time. A bathroom / tile store I know is also remaining open as they now apparently 'supply the trade'. It will be interesting to see who else is open this time compared to last because they are suddenly classed as essential. Vaccine can't come soon enough, I just wish the virus was intelligent enough to only infect the selfish vermin that pollute our country and I don't just mean rags and dippers
This isn't a lockdown,nothing like.When you look at what is allowed,i don't even see the point? I'm not even convinced the majority are taking it seriously anymore.

This virus isn't going away,so do we have one of these half arsed restriction of trade and liberty every few month when it begins peaking again?

It can equally be claimed that as numbers were very low in Blackpool and Scots came down and spread it around with pub and entertainment based superspreadier activity capped off with a return bus journey to give it to others in a confined space - thus giving it to many Scots and also leaving Blackpool with high case levels.
Indeed, and what I was intimating

Then WJK has the audacity to blame the people of Blackpool.
Has she? Never seen that, I have seen her blame Scots that ignored advice and went to Blackpool. Especially the 17 carers that went on a mini bus from a neighbouring town to mine and came back positeve , the towns cases went from 0 to 17.

Has she? Never seen that, I have seen her blame Scots that ignored advice and went to Blackpool. Especially the 17 carers that went on a mini bus from a neighbouring town to mine and came back positeve , the towns cases went from 0 to 17.
She’s a clever politician mate who deftly drops her handgrenades

Last edited:
Experts who aren't political mouthpieces but genuine intelligent not establishment career donkeys.
The Barrington Declaration and my own judgement is who I trust.

Lol.

The Barrington Declaration is the work of a libertarian political pressure group, the "American Institute for Economic Research".

It's literally a political mouthpiece. That's its entire raison d'être.

Odd lockdown from what I can see at the moment. Last time most builders merchants were closed as were all estate agents yet not this time. A bathroom / tile store I know is also remaining open as they now apparently 'supply the trade'. It will be interesting to see who else is open this time compared to last because they are suddenly classed as essential. Vaccine can't come soon enough, I just wish the virus was intelligent enough to only infect the selfish vermin that pollute our country and I don't just mean rags and dippers

It's quite scary but perhaps natural, but practically everyone i know is very relaxed and nonchalant about this whole lockdown - i think majority of people will still continue to see their family and friends just on a smaller scale

Went for my morning "you fat bastard " walk this morning at about 8.30. Here in Nantwich at least there does not seem to be a massive difference. Some shops shut but the market still going, as are the cafes but just doing take always, of course the boozers and restaurants are closed.

Is this really enough to make a difference? I just cant see it, if they wanted to do that the lot would need to shut and most certainly the schools. It feels half arsed and as such I agree with those who think many will take little or no notice of this lock down.

Its almost forgivable because people whilst often stupid they can also often see a con or pointless exercise and to be honest its difficult to make an argument against this lock down being prime examples of both.

Hope I am wrong but I can see this being yet another massive balls up that need not have been made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.