The HALLOWEENATHON - What HORROR movie(s) are you watching?

Over the next few days, I intend to watch Wes Craven’s New Nightmare, Halloween (original and the latest one), Friday the 13th, Scream 1 & 2 and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I may also watch Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon, which I remember enjoying last year.
We like the same films, watch wolfcreek and ed gheen (sp) if you havent

Did you notice the constant change in the seasons and the fact that the cars and electrical items were all from different time periods in the film? Apparently done to unsettle the viewer. I never even noticed!
There was something I couldn’t work out about the era it was set in...and the odd clam shell phone/tablet/e-reader.
It was all unsettling as the music was perfect too.
Made me fall in love with films again.

My dad recommended Bone Tomahawk to me the other day - he said “it’s a western with Kurt Russell in it, really violent and a great watch”. I thought sounds good and put it on this evening. Jesus Christ!!! I won’t spoil the story but it’s a bunch of Indians who are cannibals and seriously freaked me out.
Check out the clip below...

Just seen others been talking about it - apologies if this is the scene they don’t want to see again.

dw3pPF2.jpg

Dkse2Jj.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.