The HALLOWEENATHON - What HORROR movie(s) are you watching?

My dad recommended Bone Tomahawk to me the other day - he said “it’s a western with Kurt Russell in it, really violent and a great watch”. I thought sounds good and put it on this evening. Jesus Christ!!! I won’t spoil the story but it’s a bunch of Indians who are cannibals and seriously freaked me out.
Check out the clip below...

Shit !

Enjoyed (except perhaps the KFC moments) this a lot.
Reserved and intelligent given what’s part fantasy.
Kurt on top form.

Need a new movie tonight (and whilst this is the Halloween thread, something along the same lines).

- Memories of Murder (2003)
- Inside aka À l'intérieur (2007)
- The Orphanage (2007)
- House of the Devil (2009)
- I Saw the Devil (2010)
- Starry Eyes (2014)
- Calibre (2018)

Just watching Midsommar...has this been mentioned?
Follow up film (not related) to Hereditary...very strange vibes.

Can any Horror fan, Bluemoon resident help me figure out a Horror film I saw 30 years ago. I was sbout 10 at the time and saw it late one night and never been able to figure out what it was.

It was about a group of teenagers who happen to cross a house, with a creepy family. Mother and father and some adult kids in nappies with dummies. There was dead bodies on hooks in the basement, and a home made swing on a side of a cliff. Im sure someone died on that swing, and Im sure the actor who played the father is well known.
Any ideas what the hell the film was?

Can any Horror fan, Bluemoon resident help me figure out a Horror film I saw 30 years ago. I was sbout 10 at the time and saw it late one night and never been able to figure out what it was.

It was about a group of teenagers who happen to cross a house, with a creepy family. Mother and father and some adult kids in nappies with dummies. There was dead bodies on hooks in the basement, and a home made swing on a side of a cliff. Im sure someone died on that swing, and Im sure the actor who played the father is well known.
Any ideas what the hell the film was?
The Goonies?

No idea - apologies!

Sounds like the plot of Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

- teens stumble on a house.
- creepy family.
- dead bodies on hooks in a basement.

x no adult kids in nappies.
x no cliff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.