Last Film You Saw

Ghost Town
Ricky Gervais.
After watching this I can see how Ricky got/stole his ideas for his TV series Afterlife very similar in many ways, even the music.
So much so that I thought he had written Ghost town.

Not bad, an easy watch, nice easy sort of film.
Typical of his things, funny in parts, thought provoking in others.
5.5 out of 10

Watched Sicario again last night. Cracking film. The three leads are excellent in it. The scene where Alejandro confronts the cartel boss who slaughtered his family
I saw this recently for the first time, what a film. Benecio Del Toro what a great actor!

'The Bar'. OK its Spanish - it's on Netflix, it has subtitles and once it starts you soon forget as you are drawn into the story.
Bunch of non connected characters in a bar, mid morning in Madrid, as time passes mundane conversations, then as one customer leaves a sniper takes his head off in the street outside - another customer tries to help, same thing happens - to cut a long story short, everyone in the bar eventually realises the government will never let them leave alive.......... Surprised someone like Tarantino hasn't tried a remake of this one, Hollywood would have fun with this.

Jojo Rabbit ...one of the best films I've seen in years , love anything with Sam Rockwell in , but to be fair the kid who plays Jojo steals the show , one of the few films I will rewatch again and again , looks at the second world war through the eyes of a ten year old lad obsessed with the Nazi youth movement and who's imaginary friend is Adolf Hitler , hard to imagine that its the type of film that will have you laughing and crying in equal measure , well it's brilliant and does all that and more , plus a killer soundtrack..
if you like black comedies i would highly recommend..

Jojo Rabbit ...one of the best films I've seen in years , love anything with Sam Rockwell in , but to be fair the kid who plays Jojo steals the show , one of the few films I will rewatch again and again , looks at the second world war through the eyes of a ten year old lad obsessed with the Nazi youth movement and who's imaginary friend is Adolf Hitler , hard to imagine that its the type of film that will have you laughing and crying in equal measure , well it's brilliant and does all that and more , plus a killer soundtrack..
if you like black comedies i would highly recommend..

It’s a cracking film! Watched it last night and enjoyed every minute. Taika Waititi is very talented and Sam Rockwell was funny.

I’d really recommend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.