Nations League

948df6b7a6d9a13813ca0d4c6a7d58b2.jpg

Got to say, that performance by Gundogan was shocking. He shit himself on the Rodri goal and ducked. Think it was Torres 2nd where he shit out on the halfway

He was no better or worse than the rest.
It was a spectacular performance of speed, movement and skill by a young Spanish team, if you noticed.

Pep would have had him hauled of and publicly flogged for that performance. Wasn't just him, but he looked slow on the ball, kept losing it and generally not interested.
He was more motivated at slapping Spaniards than actually playing.

Came across with that Munich arrogance being trained in him and was was subbed about 60 mins.

I’ve just read the report of the Spain game in the BBC website. I didn’t see any of the games but it sounds like young Mr Torres had a great game. It looks like we have ourselves a real bargain. I know that theoretically he is Sane’s replacement but it’s starting to look like he might be Sergio’s long term successor. I can see him and Gabby causing real havoc in the coming years.
The article was favourable, but I noticed the BBC included a photo of Torres with the caption -
"Torres had only previously scored one goal for Spain". FFS, I think this was only his 3rd game as a senior.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.