COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three nations total cases today are 2624.

wk to wk this is:

3325 v 3060 v 2621 v 2624. Stall in action.

Total deaths today without the out of hospital from England is 431 up from 411 last week. That 411 became 563 last week on all settings.

The actual number of deaths assigned to the actual date of last weeks reporting (day before = 11 Nov) is 365.

I've been extra cautious all year, not seen my family at all this year and we all understand and accept the situation. We will have a mega reunion when a, it is allowed and b, much safer to do so.

Christmas will wait for us this year

And I respect that to be your choice, and it is a choice we all can make. Somehow we have got to this crazy situation, where seeing your extended family on Christmas is no longer a choice, Hence why so many will be giving the government the middle finger! I know you and a few others on here are really passionate about us all being locked down and are quite terrified of this virus, but don't expect us all to feel the same. And please try not to wish ill or harm on individuals who don't feel how you do.

And I respect that to be your choice, and it is a choice we all can make. Somehow we have got to this crazy situation, where seeing your extended family on Christmas is no longer a choice, Hence why so many will be giving the government the middle finger! I know you and a few others on here are really passionate about us all being locked down and are quite terrified of this virus, but don't expect us all to feel the same. And please try not to wish ill or harm on individuals who don't feel how you do.
Care to explain your last sentence?

And I respect that to be your choice, and it is a choice we all can make.

This is where I would disagree.

Risk to covid depends on
(1) Overall prevalence - everyone else's behaviour drives this
(2) Your own behaviour

It's not down to individual choice. Our own choices affect everyone else.

Some data on age ranges (not my own - from someone who has calculated it via the NHS).

It notes whether or not pre existing conditions were known for the person who died as reported daily by NHS England with the figures I post.

These are just from those England hospital patients in the 37, 470 deaths with positive Covid tests reported up to today and measured across the whole pandemic.

Just 1664 of those 37, 470 had no known pre existing conditions.

Just 4 of them were under 20 and another 38 were aged 20 - 39.

19. 942 of the 37, 470 deaths were over 80 and did have known pre-existing conditions.

Only 1029 of the 37, 470 deaths were aged under 80 and without known conditions

And only 339 of these were under 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.