Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I dont like the fact City have marathon bet as our training kit sponsor.

Reply to my own post isnt' good BUT lol. ...
I was at the home game when before the game they have the kids on stage etc . One little kid was asked what today's score would be. After a very long and a lot of thought he said something along the lines " I dont like betting so wont guess". Not very funny on it's own but the fact it was only a day or so after City announced the training kit sponsor and City were warming up in it. I guess you had to be there, lots around me thought it was funny

View attachment 5630

I could be wrong but I have a feeling sly sports want a Tottingham win.
Like I say it's just a hunch.

It was the same before the Dipper game , and how they only had to turn up at the Etihad to claim the points but the Dippers were left hanging on for a point and the only reason they got that point was because KDB had a brain fart from the penatly spot.
We have missed two penalties in the last two games at Tottingham Gundogan and Aguero , hope we dont make it three on the trot.

I love the under rating of us this season, I think it's great. All the media will be in for a big shock come the end of the season.

The way the media have presented us this season is so far away from reality, it is untrue.
The facts of the matter is that we have lost one match in 11. The one match we did lose, we had no fit cb's or strikers, the opposition got 3 penalties and we totally played them off the park in the first half. Even with the 5 goals conceded in that game, we still have the joint best Premier league defensive record. Truth is that no other team has come close to beating us.

Now we have our defenders and strikers fit, I fully expect us to start making these so called experts and journos eat their words, starting with beating Spurs today.
Nail on the head. I think we are steadily building the best young team in Europe and certainly the best defence. The last time they under-rated us was when Pellegrini came in. The press mocked him, despite his success in South America with River Plate and in Spain. We rammed those media taunts down their throats and left their beloved Liverpool FC in tatters.

I listened to Cheeseman’s forever blue and this podcast and I couldn’t believe the amount of negativity. Ok we haven’t had a blistering start but we have a solid foundation now and injuries are starting to subside and we’re not far off the top if we manage to win our game in hand.
Surely it’s only up from here. Pep signing a new deal, Foden and Torres look the real deal and our strikers are back in the fold. Have faith FFS .
I'm praying for a win today (even a draw would do) and waiting to see what the reaction is. We know any var decision going our way will get universal condemnation from the media, while Bale, Kane etc doing Fosbury flops in the area will be nailed on penalties and a deserved red for the City player. Of course they know Pep's tactics now belong with the dinosaurs and any result for City will be dismissed.

Robbie Keane, Ledley King and Ricky Villa in the Sky studio today. Glenn Hoddle moved from BT for the evening to do co-commentary.
You know what....it really wouldn't be that much of a surprise, that's how bad it is. IPTV on at 5.29, muted at the half-time whistle until the second half kicks off then away on the full-time whistle that's if I've managed to not mute during the game 90% of the time I end up with some music on while watching....saves my screen and keeps my annoyance levels focused on FFS Marhez and Gundog. :)

Lee Henderson Soccer Saturday Phill Foden will need to move on to fulfill his potential
The sky sports narrative is the PL, saying he's only played 9mins of the last 2 PL games ignoring the fact that in-between he's started both CL games, one being Marseille away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.