Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tackle by Pickford yesterday unfortunately reminds me of the tackle by United's Martin Buchan which finished the career of Colin Bell. In those days a player would never recover from that type of injury. Would not wish ill on VVD he seems a decent guy.

My lips have to be sealed at the moment but you're going to find out just what a piece of work he is in due course.
Brilliant. I hope he is on the receiving end. I just can't see how a respected news agency like AP can allow their brand to be undermined. They rely on customers across the globe and have to be seen to provide unbiased content to all of them. They have to be straight down the line, especially when covering the Middle East.

There is also another way of looking at. That is he hates anything to do with a Western way of life How many times Al Jazeera been the mouth piece of terrorists.

I have about had it with cancel culture, political correctness, the whole media shoving BLM down everyone's throats etc...

He put his hand on her shoulder. These media drama queen crybabies need to get over themselves.
I've managed to go all day without seeing one media crybaby talking about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.