Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Someone in the Pep-extension thread said Pep might have taken us as far as he can. I’m beginning to think he was right.

Nothing going forward, and 70 minutes in with no subs. The same fucking guy was moaning about three subs not being enough because of the pandemic.

Has Pep lost his fucking mind? He is absolutely clueless these days. And his fucking assistant Lillo has only made us worse.
Two handball desisions going against us, two mistakes by Ederson, and it’s all Peps fault is it... Bloody Hell

How? They’ve defended well and punished us when we fell asleep.

We’ve had ten shots but in reality have created absolutely fuck all of any real threat.

There’s no such thing as luck, and there’s no such thing as not deserving a lead/win. When you take your chances and the other team doesn’t, it doesn’t matter how much possession or how many chances any team has had; the team that takes their chances deserves the lead/win.
It is all about the opening goal. They got it on the break with their first shot. Probability suggests that first shots do not tend to go in. If we had got it with one of our 11 shots (which you usually would do) different game.

bar the first 20 minutes, utter wank, again.

We are struggling in creating REAL goal scoring chances, 22 shots on goal and I can't really recall a true nailed on chance.

Tactically awful but some of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves, woeful performances out there today and for longer in truth.

It’s starting to become a real concern how toothless we are upfront. We have so many top top attacking players and don’t look like we have a clue going forward.

We don’t get anywhere enough contribution from our wide players any more.

I am 100% behind pep but it’s time for him to start earning his money because I can’t put my finger on it.

I think we just have too many players out of form who are all being played regardless.

foden is the first name on the team sheet moving forward now (and in the middle of the pitch)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.